“Clean, confortable and friendly”

Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center
Ranked #13 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very nice hotel - new with many amenities. Beds are comfy and rooms are quiet. Work out center was great. The pool looks inviting, but we didn't use. it. Great service at the front desk and with all employees we interacted with. We will definitely stay here again and again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. We appreciate the comments and I will be sharing them with my Front Desk staff. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I look forward to having a hot fudge - chocolate chip cookie ice cream sundae every time I stay at a Doubletree at either lunch or dinner. This Doubletree did not have the hot fudge to do it since such a sundae was not on its menu (all the other Doubletrees I have stayed at had it) - but they melted chocolate bar instead to put on the sundae - and it was absolutely incredible, one of the best ever. That was going above and beyond and I really appreciate that. Note too, that the citrus smelling bath amenities are my favorite out of all the different hotel brands I have stayed at. Out of all the Hilton brands I find that Doubletree is the one I most look forward to staying at.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

This was a real pleasant review to read. We always strive to go above and beyond and it looks like you got to experience it. We thank you for the great review and I will be sharing it with the kitchen staff. Hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Room had a little bit to be desired (hairs on pillow; sheets didn't seem clean), but staff was super friendly, hotel seems clean enough, restaurant is convenient if not to die for. Gal in the coffee shop makes a great mocha.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sorry to hear about the missed areas of your room. Your review will be shared with the housekeeping manager and her staff. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you in the future so we can make your next stay a lot more pleasant.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I recently stayed the weekend, 2 days, and had the one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had. I am a diamond level Hilton Honors Member. We arrived late on Friday and the Room Service and Restaurant should have been open till 11:00 It closed at 10:40.. We went hungry. We stayed on the preferred level only to be greeted with 21 people staying in the only suite they have. The noise was horrible on the floor. Around 11:30 they decided to do dance routines in the Hall. Called for assistance and nothing was done. Next morning at 8am the music stared above us (a public room) at 8am and was so loud we could not hear the television. Once again our requests went un answered. Went down stairs and the room key locked us out 2 times. The next night we awoke at 4:00am to the "adult relations" next door and the paper thin room walls. Not a great environment for a family to hear. Every noise travels from room to room. I mentioned my stay to the front desk on check out and they were very indifferent. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in 2 days. As the COO of a major company here in the US I was horrified at the service. I was trying to find the best place to stay in El Paso. Save your self, this is not it. Stay at the El Camino.

1  Thank Gordon M
William G, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

I apologize for the inconveniences you experience during your stay. Our hour of operation for Fire Restaurant is tell 10:00PM, Room Service hours are tell 11:00PM, I will look into what could have happened. I will also review your comments with the Front Desk Staff; for the most part they are very attentive to guest needs. I take your comments as a positive way for our staff to continue to improve. Again I am truly sorry, and hope that you are willing to try us again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

The workers were amazing and very friendly, nice and accommodating. The only issue I had is that the walls are thin and the joining doors are highly inconvenient unless you have friends in the next room. We were staying as a couple and could hear the family with a baby next door. (We figured if we could hear them, they could hear us-highly uncomfortable). We called the front desk immediately and they switched us to a different room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Megan G

Thank for such a great review. It's great to hear our staff continues to provide great service to our guests. Sorry to hear about the noisy neighbors, but I'm glad we were able to get you to a more quite room. Thank you once again for the review.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Excellent, comfortable, well-priced hotel with good amenities and excellent service. Highly recommend--it is the best option in El Paso. Right on I-10, so easy to get anywhere in town. Very nice pool and great workout room.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to write a great review for us.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I stayed here 2 nights while on business. The staff, from the front desk, to the restaraunt/bar, and even the shuttle driver were very nice and helpful. The entire hotel was immaculate. The rooms were spacious, clean, and very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

It was a pleasure hearing that our staff was so accommodating during your stay. We thank you for the review and look forward to your next stay with us.