Double Tree by Hilton El Paso Downtown
US$100
HIExpress.com
US$125
US$118
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$48
Red Roof
US$109
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$78
Travelocity
US$91
US$88
Groupon.com
US$94
Hotwire.com
All reviewsbaseball stadiumparking garageconvention centerfire pitwalking distanceroom keybreakfast buffetfront desk staffeasy accessenjoyed my staybusiness tripdoubletreefloorgilbertelbordermexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Overall, very good. Limited fast, on-site breakfast, and what was available was very expensive. Fitness center was nice. The hotel was right across from the ballpark. Not much else to do in the area of downtown El Paso.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

About two weeks ago I graduated from Park University with a BS in Business Management. As a graduation gift my sister booked me at the Double Tree from July 4th to July 6th. The room was great I especially loved the king size bed. The only complain in regards to the rooms is there were not enough towels. I also got a chance to work out at the gym, went swimming at night, and the view at both places was awesome. The movie night on Saturday was nice but I do wish there were more activities at the hotel instead of me having to go out & look for something to do. I tried to go to the top floor to see the difference for the 7th floor and the 14th floor but unfortunately I couldn’t get further than the 9th floor. I thought the food & drinks at the restaurant below were kind of overpriced and their customer service was not that great but average and if didn’t look like you had money the service was horrible. All in all the stay was nice but could have been better. Thank you for the opportunity to express my opinion.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel over the Memorial Day weekend. They were super busy with a wedding or two and a street fiesta taking place right outside their doors, but they accommodated us with an early check in and helpful directions to several sites we wanted to visit around the city. After we returned to the hotel later in the evening, we asked about recommendations for dinner. They gave us several and even drove us there, waited for us to enter, and came back to pick us up as soon as we called. Talk about your excellent customer service! The room was very comfy, with plenty of space, quiet, and clean. We had a great view of the fiesta going on outside, but weren't bothered by the noise at all. Even this close to the border, we didn't feel unsafe. The property has an underground parking garage with security so we weren't worried about our vehicle. We would defintely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Have stayed at the DoubleTree before the stadium was open and was very pleased with the location, amenities, and breakfast buffet. However, with the stadium open, it is remains a great location but if you intend to go to a Chihuahua Game it is excellent! You can walk to and from the stadium which makes it easy to enjoy a beer while watching the game. Free parking - even on game nights. They do have a hotel employee to check your name when driving to park.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Loved it!

Quiet room, great staff, and good food when I didn't feel like going out to dinner after a very long day with customers!

The balcony on the 7th floor with an awesome pool and bar to watch the sunset is quite a plus as well!

One of the best places I have ever stayed at in almost 20 years!

I had a terrible time flying in to El Paso and spent 15 hours plus getting there...

The staff was more than accomodating and very nice!!

My bags were lost by the airline and not delivered by the time I arrived 12 hours after I had planned on being in town.

I called the front desk Tuesday after getting the typlical voicemail from the airline and they assured me that they would attempt to get my bags. (I did not think they could pull it off at the time!)

When I arrived back at the hotel after another 12 hr day I was pleased to be granted by the front desk staff who informed me that they recognized "the stress I was under:" and had already sent a driver to the airport and delivered my bags to my room.

It is so nice to have REAL people that actually care about your stay and travels!

PS: The restaruant/bar staff is top notch as well!!! Highly reccommend "Cattlemen's steak house" about 30 mins east of town!

Room Tip: SE rooms are quiter, overall better than most places in USA!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business