US$139
US$119
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$128
US$128
US$116
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$89
BestWestern.com
US$121
US$109
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$199
1,026 results
All reviewsbaseball stadiumparking garageball parkconvention centerchocolate chip cookiesfire pitwalking distanceroom keybreakfast buffetfront desk staffenjoyed my stayeasy accessbusiness tripdoubletreefloorelborder
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is a very nice hotel located in downtown El Paso. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Free cookies were a plus. The hotel has a restaurant, two bars, Starbucks and outdoor pool. Our room was great, very clean and quiet with a view of the pool/terrace, the Triple A Chihuahua's baseball park and the border beyond that. All of the main things were great and I would have liked to give the Doubletree five circles but sometimes the small things matter and I hope this helps. Here are some suggestions/improvements: Parking: the hotel has a parking deck but the spaces are extremely small. Many people with large cars or trucks take up more than one space. Not sure what can be done about that. Elevators: there are three, 2 stop at the parking deck floors and one does not. This sounds fine but when you want to go down to your car the one that stops is the one that doesn't go there. Maybe that elevator could have a separate button. Vending machines: I tried four different vending machines for bottled water all were out or not working for the six days we were there. Had to buy water from Starbucks or the bar which cost twice as much. Pool/terrace: It was hot when we were there so this is a nice retreat and good place to cool off but there were no towels available. Keep the towels stocked or provide a phone to call the front desk. Terrace Bar: located on the terrace by the pool and supposed to be open daily but I only saw it open one day during our six day stay. I only mention those things so the hotel can address them, I'm not trying to deter visitors because this is a really nice hotel but could be even better. I would recommend staying here in the Downtown area and I will probably return for another stay myself.

Room Tip: View of pool/terrace and baseball park is nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jimibananas
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is a nice hotel to stay in El Paso. I stay here several times a year. The only complaint I have ever had is with the restaurant. The servers are great, but the food is generally below par and most times has to be sent back because it is not properly prepared.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have been staying at this hotel regularly since it opened. The management and staff are amazing - always greet me and my co-workers by name. Great location as well. With the IIIA Baseball park two blocks away, this is now a hot spot before and after the games. You can even watch the games from the 7th level deck or your room.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great experience overall, excellent service. Location is great, in the heart of downtown El Paso, right across from the Triple A baseball stadium. Rooms are very clean. We went out to the good looking pool on the 7th floor and noticed that they had movie night for the family which was great. Check in and out was pretty quick and didn't have any problems. I live in El Paso and that is our spot for when we need to get away for a day.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joel M
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed on the Hilton Honors floor (16 of 17) and had gorgeous views of the city and across to Mexico. I used the conference rooms on the 17th floor (also with stunning views) for 4 days and that worked out very well.