“Surprisingly nice!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Paso
Ranked #29 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I didn't expect much really, we were passing through, but the hotel was clean, our rooms were clean and well priced, can't complain, I recommend this hotel, this was the best hotel we stayed at on our 12 day roadtrip, we stayed at all holiday inns expresses and this one is how the others should be, clean and comfortable

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We travel to El Paso at least 4 times a year and we always try to stay here every time. Aside from being one of the newest hotels in this area, it is well maintained to keep a NEW LOOK!

We travelled with my parents and we have 2 kids. Veronica was excellent in her customer service, we arrived earlier than check in time and she still managed to get us rooms next to each other. Breakfast was really nice, I like the new items they've added to it - although it ticks me off when I see people wasting food; we saw other people just serving themselves as if they were feeding an army, just to leave them unfinished.

Our TV for some reason stopped working, and when we called to report it, a maintenance person was at our door within 2 minutes! Turns out our remote had low batteries. It was taken care of immediately and in a professional manner.

Will continue to select this property mainly because of the customer service!!

Room Tip: I've stayed in at least 3 different rooms on this hotel, all are equally good!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I s stayed at this property for Oconee night W my son on a trip to visit baseball parks. The property is very nice. I was concerned because El Paso is close to Juarez and there are some issues if you get off the beaten path. However this property is nice and in a good area. Rudy's BBQ was close by and we are there for dinner. Breakfast was unremarkable. All in all a good place to bed down on the trip. If I go to our thru El Paso again I will stay at this property.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rowedog
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I usually stay at a property next door to this Holiday Inn, but they were full, so I gave the Holiday Inn Express a chance. First of all, I like the location west of town. As a single female traveling alone on business, I always feel safe in this area. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and I had a restful night of sleep. What more do you need? The fitness room was small with 1 treadmill, 1 elliptical, 1 bike and weights, but I was the only one using it so I had the pick of the equipment. The pool area looked inviting, though I did not utilize the pool or spa. The internet connection was solid which is always a nice surprise in a hotel. I would definitely stay at this Holiday Inn Express again if I return to El Paso.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RoadWarrior89
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This property seemed either very new, or very well taken care of. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Rooms were clean and comfortable. There was a guest laundry on the second floor, and the parking lot was either generous, or they just weren't all that busy on a Friday night.

Room Tip: I actually stayed in a middle room on the second floor, and didn't notice any noise coming from...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while in transition from Mexico with a dog. Everyone was really nice front desk staff accommodating with anything you need. Plenty if parking. Many things to do here like a pool hottub the elevators one of then is broken but there was no wait for us so that didn't bother me. Didn't make it to breakfast but over all a really good place to stay. Clean and maintained. Security outside safe property.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Front desk staff very helpful, unable to check in early so went shopping down the road at the El Paso outlet shoppes.
Clean room and pool area.
Rudys BBQ across the road.
Breakfast was fresh and well presented.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple