“Very nice place to stay if you are visiting the west side of El Paso”

Fairfield Inn & Suites El Paso
Ranked #27 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night because they accommodated me and my family as I am an active duty army officer. We got a fair rate and a room that had beds for each of us, me, my mom, and my brother. The beds were very comfortable. The pull out mattress was not as nice.

Breakfast was good as they had a waffle maker that made waffles in the shape of Texas.

I would be willing to stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business. Found hair in the bathroom but the rest of the room seemed to be clean. The bed was comfortable. My room seemed to be a bit on the small side but since this was my first visit I didn't have anything to compare it to. All of the staff members were very friendly!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed here for a night in May 2013.

Rooms were exactly what i anticipated and was satisfied as such.

The 2 guys at the front desk were very helpful in giving me some advice about what to in town while i had a few hours to kill. Golden Horseshoe:)

Ultimately would stay here again if i went back to El Paso. Was close to where i needed to be and close to Juarez border. rooms were clean, bed was soft, bathroom was clean, i slept well.

Also ate at Leo's. Was good Mexican food, but still Mexican food...some people will get that one:):):)

Room Tip: Dont really see how they could vary too much from room to room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Although this hotel is located on the west side of town, I think it's worth the drive because it's surrounded by a lot of restaurants and malls. They serve free breakfast in the morning. The rooms are clean and the employees are friendly. I will return.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Alwaystraveling4work
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I highly recommend this location and Fairfield Inn and Suites. It is located in a great area of El Paso. It is right off of the Mesa St. exit which is one of El Paso's most frequented streets. It is a very short walk (5 minutes or less) to a Cracker Barrel, nice movie cinema and a great mexican restaurant, Leos. Otherwise you are very close to several other restaurants etc.. I was very pleasantly surprised by how modern and clean it was. The mattress and pillows were extremely comfortable. I typically stay at three and four star hotels and this was not too far off the mark. The staff was very nice and went out of their way for me. The pool area and work out room is extremely clean and in very good shape. The free breakfast is not as good as Embassy Suites but it is decent. I recommend this to anyone visiting El Paso.

Room Tip: Chose a room that looks that faces more towards the interstate as the view will be a bit better.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Susie60768
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Spent a week here for business. Updated and clean rooms. Friendly staff. Continental breakfast could be better. Plenty of places to walk to for dinner. Overall a nice place to stay. I'd stay again if business brings me back.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2013

In a recent trip to El Paso Texas, I was able to book a room here at the Fairfield inn and suites. I was very surprised by the quality of the room and the amenities of the hotel. The hotel was conveniently located on the west side of El Paso, and the people and staff of the hotel were overwhelmingly pleasant. I was really taken aback by the decor of the hotel, and that relaxing feeling that it gave me by just being in the room. I know I have stayed at some higher ended hotel is here in the area, and this was a very good value.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo