SpringHill Suites El Paso
US$55
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$177
US$157
Doubletree.com
US$140
US$109
US$100
Travelocity
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$48
Red Roof
US$125
US$118
Travelocity
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$78
US$91
US$88
Groupon.com
All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastwest sidenice hotelthe wi fitv channelsparking lotthe breakfast areashopping and restaurantswalking distancecracker barrela great stayearly checkup to dateeach morningnew mexiconight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2012

SpringHill Suites, El Paso is a very nice place to stay. Our room was very comfortable with a spacious floor plan as well as being very clean. The hotel staff was friendly and courteous. Even with our late arrival they made extra effort to make sure we were happy with our stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Excellant staff, high quaility room. We were going to Ca, so this hotel was on extreme end and placed well for eating, shopping, and close to I 10. We highly recommend this to anyone planning on spending the night in El Paso and then traveling West

Room Tip: this is back from I H10 and traffic, all rooms good
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2012

My wife and I stayed at the SpringHill Mariott Suites in El Paso over the Easter weekend. We stayed three nights. Very clean room, friendly staff, good breakfast, fast wifi, ans good location. There are only two items that would make it better; more parking and a second or third waffle maker.

G.S.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tahoe93
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed looking for a place to live on the westside of el paso. It is centrally located on exit 11 off at I-10 highway. The hotel had fluffy pillows and the night stay was great. The staff greeted us upon arrival and met all our special requests.
The rooms are roomy and great bathroom and was able to accommodate a family of five. If you are a military family and need a place to stay and want everything within minutes this was the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank wbush3579
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We stayed several times in Springhill Suites in El Paso when traveling west. This hotel is located very close to I-10 which is visible from the hotel but the rooms facing the parking lot deliver a quiet night. The front desk staff is always pleasant and accommodating. There are cookies on a counter and morning breakfast is satisfactory. It’s similar to breakfast in other Springhill Suites. We had a decent size room with very comfortable bed, bright white sheets and there was also microwave and refrigerator. Internet connection was fine. Nonetheless, I have one complaint. During our last stay in February 2012 towels were not to standards of this hotel. Three out of four towels were old, shabby looking and they were white at one point but not any longer. For this reason I cannot give the highest rating to such a nice hotel. Springhill Suites in El Paso, it’s time to replace all towels.

Tip for those traveling west on I-10. The least expensive gas we always found at exits 2 and 0 just before entering NM

Room Tip: The least expensive gas we found at exits 2 and 0 before entering NM
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple