“WE HAD A GREAT STAY” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 82 Hotels in El Paso
Grand Bend, Canada
“WE HAD A GREAT STAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

We have been on the road for almost a month, This has been one of our best stays if not the best. We use Marriott for most of our stays using Fairfield Inns & Suites mostly. This Springhill is a nice modern inn, the rooms are large with a good computer desk fridge. A sitting room with a couch, chairs & large screen TV. The breakfast here is the best of the included breakfasts to date, no contest. Fresh cookies & a USA today on check-in. Connecting to the Y-Fi was a snap It is just off I-10 in an area with a lot of lodging options & a number of dining establishments. There is also a Walmart nearby & a few other shops. We will certainly come back to Springhill Suites.

Room Tip: We were totally impressed, just a great stay. Breakfast best yet
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Clint, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

Super nice staff, nice hotel, beds that feel like cinder block. I was booked three nights here, I checked out after one and was sore for two days. This is my second stay in this hotel with the same experience, so it was not isolated to my room on this visit. The beds are no where near Marriott standard, they are old, sloped in the middle and hard. If they replace the beds, I'd go back but until then, no way.

Room Tip: Ask how old the bed is before you check in.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Debra P
shselpse, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites El Paso, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear Debra,

Thank you for taking time to add a review about our hotel on tripadvisor. Here at SpringHill Suites we strive to make you, the guest; as comfortable as possible. We are very sorry to hear that your recent stay with us was not as pleasant as we hoped. Please rest assured that your issue has been brought up to management and we are taking corrective action with this issue. We hope to have you again as a guest in the future. Thank you again and have a nice day.

Lily Estrada
Front Desk Supervisor
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I have only good things to say about this place. The rooms are clean, large, comfortable and spacious. The location is pretty good, with a Walmart and other stores right across the street. Service is helpful and accomodating. This is a great great hotel with excellent value!

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
shselpse, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites El Paso, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites El Paso was enjoyable.

LILY ESTRADA
Front Desk Supervisor
SpringHill Suites El Paso
lily.estrada@marriott.com
Montgomery, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed 23 NOV & 30 NoV 2013.

Pro's:
1. Modern room, comfy beds, large TV.
2. Good breakfast (eggs, sausage, lots of toppings like banana chips and chocolate chips, waffles0.
3. Bright room

Con's:
1. Limited TV channels - not kid friendly, Has Nick TV but Nick at Night is for tweens.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

Hotel is located conveniently off I-10 near lots of restaurants. Room is a standard SpringHill suite - clean, well appointed. My check-in wasn't great - I'm permanent Platinum and used to a little acknowledgement when I get there - that was lacking and not normal for this property. Good cookies though!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway - if you face I-10 you will hear trucks all night.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
omaha
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

My review cuts two stars off this hotel because they did not have regular coffee. I went to the lobby to get some breakfast, and the first thing i saw when i got off the elevator is the coffee machines. I went to get a cup, and in the process another guest told me they did not have regular coffee, only decaf. I put my cup back down and said whats the point then. I thought ok they dont have coffee in the lobby, but i remembered there was a coffee maker in the room and thought I'd be ok. I went to make some coffee in the room after i poured water in the maker, i grabbed the coffee pouch when i noticed it said decaf. At that point i didnt even open the bag i was soo disappointed i came to my computer and wrote this review right now. beyond no regular coffee the rest of the hotel is great and no other complaints. It just i gotta have my coffee to get going when on a long road trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dupont, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

This was my third time staying at the El Paso Spinghill Suites. Its location is ideal if you are using El Paso as a stopping point on a cross country trip. The staff is friendly and the rooms have everything you need when on the road. It's conveniently located just off of the highway on the outskirts of El Paso and has a lot of great meal options nearby.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business