“Great value & Very Clean!”

SpringHill Suites El Paso
Ranked #32 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Mico, TX
“Great value & Very Clean!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a few days and the hotel staff were friendly & helpful and attentive. I saw a few staff members always cleaning and tidying up the place. It's nothing fancy but fit the need since we spent majority of our time with family. The location is great although I would suggest a top floor away from I-10. My biggest complaint is that the toilet kept running and the air conditioner would randomly shut off, which was very annoying. We were too preoccupied to mention it given the fact that we were in town for a family emergency. Otherwise, had we the presence of mind to mention it, I feel like the Hotel management would have accommodated us. The free breakfast had a good variety, which was a nice touch. Try the Leo's Mexican food restaurant next door it's SUPER yummy!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We needed to be in ELP for 3 weeks. Springhill Suites could accommodate us very nicely. We had to keep extending our stay and they were just so easy for us to work with. The staff was friendly and approachable. The housekeepers were great and took care of everything - never forgot a single point! The breakfast is delicious with very healthy options including spinach! The fitness center is adequate as is the swimming pool. I loved it there. And it is walking distance to Leo's! When we had to return, we were disappointed to find out they were booked and we had to stay somewhere else. I would happily stay here again and may give an opportunity to more SHS in the future because of this experience. Thank you for taking care of us! The only problem with this hotel is the noise from I-10. We found that if we ran the A/C fan all night, we could not hear the road noise.

Room Tip: As far away from I-10 as possible and the highest floor possible. Otherwise, run the A/C fan all ni...
Green Features: Well, if the windows did a better job of filtering the road noise, it would be a better green hotel as we ran the A/C fan all night to filter the noise. Other than that, I can see they are working on it and I appreciate the effort.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Room was great! It was very comfortable, and loved the separation between the bed, and living area. We planned to eat breakfast there, but decided on going out. A lot of things were picked over, or not refilled. Other than that minor thing, it's a good choice.

• Stayed June 2014
Spring Lake, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 May 2014

SpringHill Suites has a nice front desk and dining area to welcome you with doors opening for you which is a big deal when arriving or leaving, very clean including the rooms which are spacious and comfortable. I had a wet bar in my room with a small fridge and microwave. It would have been a 5 star rating but the airconditioner was fairly noisy, enough that I had to turn the TV up when it is on. The bed and furniture are comfortable and clean along with the carpet. The housekeeping staff do a very good job cleaning the room each day as I was here on an extended stay of 18 nights. The breakfast is decent, providing the scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, fruits that are fresh, along with the bread selections and bagels and many other assorted items such as cereals, hard boiled eggs, oats, and pancakes. The bathrooms are spacious with just showers (who uses a bathtub while traveling?), but the showers have sliding doors instead of curtains, which increase the showering area. There is a great amount of restaurants, fast foods, shopping, all just down the street.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the northeast side as you look at the Franklin mountains, you receive the morning sun and...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed here on our way to California. Very nice room and friendly staff. They were very helpful in directing us to a restaurant and a pharmacy. The breakfast was good. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Cypress, Texas
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

The room was large and clean. The bed was comfortable. Very good breakfast. Walking distance to Cracker Barrel. Front desk was friendly and helpful. If I need to say a con, it would be that the air conditioner was noisy when running. Have added this hotel to my favorites. Would stay again.

Stayed May 2014
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I should have listened to the reviews and stayed at the Fairfield. The front desk does not make an effort to accommodate platinum members requests and are inflexible. No rooms with a bathtub. No lotion or shower caps in rooms. The rooms are spacious and clean but the beds are uncomfortable. Lodging is expensive in El Paso and decided to stay here after tiring of the prices at the Marriott. Can't really recommend a visit here. Won't stay again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business