Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area
Ranked #34 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Everything was fine except I thought the selection of breakfast was not right. They had gravy no bisquits, the bacon was very hard. Even the fresh fruit looked old to me. The best part of breakfast was the coffee. Other than that I enjoyed my one night stay on my way to Albuquerque!

• Stayed: June 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear K M,
Thank you for your five star review! I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area. Please accept my apologies that our complimentary breakfast was not to your liking. I will address your concerns with my breakfast staff at once. Please allow us another opportunity to host you.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This seemed to be a newer hotel. It was very clean and we had no complaints about our stay. Check in was quick and easy. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast wasn't fabulous but it's just meant to be quick and do the job...which it did. It seemed to be in a safe area. This hotel was convenient to get to and to get gas and get back on the freeway the next morning. It's also convenient to lots of western boot outlet stores! :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Funsters3,
Thank you for reviewing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient and safe location. We hope you will visit us again the next time you are passing thru El Paso.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Conveniently located to the airport and downtown. This is a clean, safe and comfy hotel. The staff are very attentive. The room was clean and very comfortable. I LOVE the pillows. This location has great views of the mountains too. Breakfast was so-so.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Rudyv3,
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area. I'm glad that you enjoyed a clean, safe and comfortable stay. I'm also glad that our staff helped to make your stay better. We hope to see you again soon!

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The rooms were very nice and bigger than most of the other HI Expresses I have stayed at. It isn't a 5 star hotel, obviously, but my Excellent rating come from the fact that the staff and facility were the nicest of this chain IMO. I had a really early flight so it was nice that they gave me a breakfast to go since the breakfast area wasn't open yet. Hotel is near a gas station and very close to the airport which is great if you have a rental car.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear One16thamish,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area. I'm thrilled to hear my staff made your stay exceptional. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm thanks,
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My son just recently stayed here while on a tennis tournament in El Paso, upon arrival at home he noticed his phone was missing. I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! "Luis" for getting his phone back to us...good to know that there are still HONEST people that will go out of their way to help others...thumbs up guys :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Jorge L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for your preference and your comments about our staff and our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Great location with easy access to I-10 and the airport. The staff was outstanding...friendly and very helpful. The housekeeping staff did a great job in ensuring the room, lobby and breakfast area were clean. Very pleasant stay and after this experience I will seek out other Holiday Inn Express and Suites whenever I travel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest,
Thank you for your great comments about our staff and our hotel. We take pride in providing excellent service to our clients.
We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
El Paso Airport

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Clean, comfortable, quiet rooms. Friendly front desk staff. Standard HIE breakfast with those great cinnamon rolls! Internet worked fine on the first floor. Would have liked the windows to open on the first floor since the temps this time of year are great for nighttime sleeping. Very close to airport (5 min) and good restaurants - try Carlos & Mickey's for Mexican food on Magruder (2.5 miles away). Also would have liked a frig in the room vice having to search for ice. Only drawback is it is on an access road to I-10 and w/o GPS and map software it would be one of those "I can see it but can't get there" type of experiences.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Jorge L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for your comments. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to hosting you again soon.