“Old Country store feel with great food!”
Review of Rudy's

Rudy's
Ranked #5 of 1,605 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Bar-B-Q was added to the operation in 1989, and Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q has been serving up tasty food ever since. The same original recipes that built Rudy's Leon Springs' reputation are now available throughout the Southwest.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Old Country store feel with great food! This was very different for me. You order your meat by the pound and sides separate. They are very nice about giving free taste and the food was awesome. I had a great Brisket with beans and bread. They do serve beer as well if you want to wash it down. I recommend the local brew. Definitely try this if you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I ordered a pound of the smoked ribeye and had to return it to get them to cut some of the gristle off. I ended up tossing about 1/2 of it because there was still a lot of gristle on it even after they removed some. It was okay but too costly for inedible meat. We eat a Rudy's all over the state and it's always a safe place to stop but I will not stop at this one again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Excellent food, environment :) You'll love this place if you're into smoked meat and great BBQ. Another plus is that you can also fuel up your car at their gas station for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This places was just what I was looking for !! Yummy home style BBQ, to my surprise the creamed corn was so good!!
This place is by all means very casual, picnic table style, order thru a line and take your food to tables, sorta self serve, although they do slice the meat behind counter as you watch.I only wish they had a location in the Seattle area.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I always stop at this Rudy's BBQ because the staff is always friendly and go out of their way to
make your expericience at their restauarant the best it can be.This visit was just a quick stop on
our way through town back to Arizona the staff packed our BBQ with care as we told them we were
taking it back home to Arizona.The food was great as always and I will continue to stop and
give them my business in anytown this restaurant is in