“Very comfortable stay”

Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area
Ranked #16 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
“Very comfortable stay”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

When we arrived in El Paso from our 3 hour flight, the Staybridge staff made sure we were comfortable. They offer free breakfast and dinner that varies daily. Rooms are clean, the size of the room is just right and there is no noise so i got to sleep well and work well in my hotel room.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Karen M
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Karen M,
Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport. Our staff is very pleased to know that they were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. It's always a plus when you get to finish your work in peace!! We hope to see you soon.

Respectfully,
Marco O.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Oakland, California
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Extremely accomodating in every way while coming in late from the airport, from an extra pillow to directions to the nearest open restaurant. I found my suite to be well appointed, clean, and laid out in an efficient manner conducive to both business and relaxation so as to make a longer stay pleasant. The atmosphere is more akin to a high end apartment complex with full amenities & housekeeping than a hotel. I would highly recommended this establishment.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank SylverStryder
Dear SylverStryder,
Thank you so much for your kind words of the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport! I am glad you were able to experience everything we have to offer. Our staff takes great pride in making this a wonderful place to stay. I hope we are your first choice on your next visit to El Paso.

Phoenix
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We recently traveled across country for the holidays and needed a place to stay in El Paso as a part of that trip. I located Staybridge Suites through Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. I am SO glad that we did. The location was great; right next to the interstate so easy to find and easy to get out and back on the road in the morning, near great restaurants and shopping and the airport. Beyond that we found the staff wonderfully friendly and accommodating. The facilities were great and the rooms very nice, large, clean and comfortable including a refrigerator, microwave and cooktop. While we didn't stay long enough to make use of all of the amenities it was clear that they had business travelers in mind when putting this hotel together. The breakfast in the morning was far beyond the cold baked goods and fruit that you often find in these interstate hotels. It was a great hot breakfast with everything from bacon, scrambled eggs and hot waffles to a nice selection of mixed fruits, cottage cheese, boiled eggs and breads.
We were so impressed we booked to stay in the same location on the way home again!
The only potential negative were the lower quality bed linens but for a clean quiet place with a great breakfast at a reasonable price, I'll definitely stay there again!!

Room Tip: While the hotel is on a busy interstate, we didn't notice any excessive street noise so they ha...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DixiePhoenix
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear DixiePhoenix,
Thank you so much for such a heartwarming review of our hotel! I cannot tell you how proud it makes us knowing that we made such a positive impact on you. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and dinner. I would like to also mention that our whole bedding package will be changing this year, making our suites a lot nicer than you experienced. I really do hope you get a chance to visit us in the future so you can see the changes. Thank you!!

Moriarty, New Mexico
Reviewed 10 December 2013

This hotel is amazing. Staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. I had a long size bed and my own kitchen! Check out is at a great time, not too early. Breakfast is good, there are a lot of options to choose from. This is my hotel of choice when coming to El Paso.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Oceanspray45
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Oceanspray45,
Thank you for your great review! I'm glad you enjoyed your room. That kitchen and full sized fridge really make our rooms feel like home. We look forward to having you as our guest at the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport again soon!

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 December 2013

AWESOME hotel- had a double queen room suite and it was larger than my apartment. Comfortable comfortable bed-plugged my IPad into the clock for speakers.
My son and I had Thanksgiving dinner in my room and the hotel made it easy with regular china plates, pots and pans and silverware-plus a dishwasher!
The complimentary breakfasts were filling-eggs, sometimes biscuits and gravy, bacon, cereal, yogurt and waffles that you can make if you want.
A nice extra are the free dvds you can pick from the library to watch.
If son stays stationed in El Paso, this is my hotel choice!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Krisathome
Dear Krisathome,
I am glad to hear that you had such a great stay at the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport. I know it is difficult to be away from home during the holidays, but I am sincerely happy that you chose us as your temporary home. I am also glad that you were able to have a great Thanksgiving dinner with your son. Please allow me to thank your son for his service in the U.S. Armed Forces. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Regards,
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Love this place. The front desk staff and housekeeping. Along with the kitchen staff for dinner are great. I recommend this place to anyone wanting a great room for the price. Get rooms booked early in the week cause they are gone quickly. It's one of my favorite locations. And i travel 30 weeks a year all over the country.
Oh! and by the way the new Fountains shopping center is open and its only a few blocks away. What a great outdoor shopping experience that is going to be., Beautiful nights in El Paso and great horse racing at Sunland park and Casino as well.

Gary G

Room Tip: Get the rooms as high as possible looking toward Mexico. What a beautiful night light you'll see...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank GGGABQ
Dear GGGABQ,
For someone who travels as much as you do, it means so much to us to get such a positive review. We are very pleased to know you experienced such a great stay with us. I have shared your review with the staff, and they are truly thankful for your kind words. We hope to see you soon!

Respectfully,
Melbourne, FL
Reviewed 17 October 2013

What a GREAT hotel. I generally stay with another chain, but this hotel worked out better for this trip. And I am SO glad that I stayed here.

It was a suite with a nice kitchen, living area, and a separate bedroom with 2 beds. REALLY comfortable room. And quiet, even though my room overlooked the interstate.

Drinks and dinner in the evening, breakfast in the morning.

I felt very safe in the parking lot as well.

I will gladly stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank davechri
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Davechri,
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you decided to give us a try while visiting El Paso. It is a great feeling to know that we made such a positive impact during your stay. Thank you very much for choosing us!

Marco Ortega