“Great stay little known hotel”

Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area
Ranked #18 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I came to El Paso for a 5 day business trip. My group originally booked at the Wyndham El Paso Airport. Our stay at the Wyndham was pretty bad so we needed to book a short notice hotel stay. All other hotels were booked and Staybridge excepted government rate so we decided to give it a try. Let me just say it was the best decision...I usually stay at the Marriott, Hilton or other name brand hotel because I'm a member. However, I am happy we decided to stay at the Staybridge. When we walked into the lobby, it was clean and very modern. The front desk staff was very friendly, and professional. The clerk informed us of all the amenities in the hotel and to my surprise they actually had a managers reception. The rooms were huge (suites) and very clean and the AC actually worked unlike the Wyndham. I really enjoyed the breakfast and managers reception as well. The staff was friendly and one of them actually poured my beer from the Keg (Blue Moon Beer) because I sucked at pouring from the spout. Anyway, I travel a lot and don't usually post anything online about my hotel stays but had to mention this hotel. It was great, I am now a member of the IHG program and will recommend to my team that we stay at this location in the future.

Room Tip: I stayed on the pool side of the hotel. Great view of Juarez however there is some sort of industria...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank curt c

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The rooms are super clean and spacious! The breakfast is awesome!!! Your employees are super friendly and knowledgable! The ac in my room didnt seem like it was working, so Ely came in with an awesome atittude and fixed it!! I am definately gonna recommend staybridge to all mu family and friends!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Salsaldivar
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Salsaldivar,
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to write such a positive review about the Staybridge Suites El Paso. It is great to know the good word about us will be shared amongst your family and friends, we would love to meet them! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Clean and elegant rooms. Free drinks and meal in the evening plus great breakfast. Stunning views across the Rio Grande Valley. Julie at the front desk was very knowledge and helpful. Cody throws a great party at the free happy hour w great food. Will definitely stay here again. Thanks Ray for manning the night shift and the good advice.

Room Tip: laundry room is first rate and free
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Nicholas N

Dear Nicholas N,
Thank you very much for staying with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and dinner. I made sure Julie, Ray and Cody all know what a positive impression they had on you, and they would like to thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites El Paso as your home away from home. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I enjoyed the stay from the get go. Our driver Eli was fantastic in assisting us in everything we needed. Rooms were great, restrooms were a good size and the beds where extremely comfortable as well as the pillows. It was great customer service all around. I will definitely be coming back.

1  Thank IsmaelD37
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear IsmaelD37,
Thank you for your kind words of the Staybridge Suites El Paso. Our staff tries to go above and beyond to make every person that walks in the door feel at home, and it really means a lot to them when their efforts are noticed. I have shared your comments with Ely, and he could not be happier. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Rooms are very accommodating to everybody's request and needs. Employee Ely is a charming character and made us laugh a whole lot when he drove us to and from our destinations. Room service was very quick in service time.

1  Thank AbrahamD744

Dear AbrahamD744,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know we did such a great job. My staff really appreciates knowing they made a traveler part of our family. I hope you come back and visit the Staybridge Suites El Paso soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

It was very clean. Lots of food choices and great location with lots to do around. Great services I needed a ride to the airport and Ely was there to help me and a very nice guy to talk with. The only thing I would of like to have was a basketball court to go outside and play other than that it was a great place. The gym was nice the people were nice and the service was great.

1  Thank Steven7767
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Steven7767,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am very happy to know you enjoyed yourself at our property during your visit to El Paso. I shared your comments with Ely, and he was very happy to know he made an positive impact on you. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

I cant add much to the previous reviews, it has all been said before. Great results come from great leadership and Marco is such a manager.

Denise was able to aptly handle our business block booking and accomodate our special requests.

Issac and Julia are such pleasant representatives at the desk.

My party enjoyed breakfast and hosted weekday dinners.

Not one complaint.

Make a reservation, this hotel stays at near capacity.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MAJB
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear MAJB,
Thank you for such a great review. I am humbled to have had a small part in your stay being so enjoyable, even though it is my staff that deserves the spotlight. I have shared your comments with Isaac and Julie, and they could not be happier. If you ever find yourself in our great city again, I hope this is the only place you consider calling home during your visit.