“Excellent”

Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area
Ranked #18 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great staff and very friendly location is close to everything in driving distance and close to Fort Bliss and lots of restaurants . Zulema is very friendly and greets you every time going and coming
thru the door.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank carter1034
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Carter1034,
Thank you so much for your review of the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area. I'm glad that our staff provided you with exceptional service! It will make their day to hear that their hard work is being noticed. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My Gkids and daughter love the suites. Perfect for some "home cooking" in the handy kitchen after a good swim at the pool. Suite is so comfortable for the 4 of us, LR and BR and dining area gives us plenty of room. Staff is very accommodating, just ask they try very hard to may the stay perfect. Love the hot prepared on sight breakfast. Terrific coffee. Security is wonderful. Location is near malls, theater and many many restaurants.

Room Tip: I have stayed on the 4th floor and the ground floor, both were great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jayne R
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Jayne R,
Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area. Our staff works extremely hard to ensure your stay with us is perfect! Hearing comments like yours, makes it all worth it. We hope to see you and your family again very soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I travel a lot due to my job and I usually stay at the Homewood Suites. This time I decided to try this place. Not disappointed at all. The staff is very cordial and extremely helpful. Marco the manager is very responsive to the customers need. The rooms are kept in a high state of cleanliness if you need anything extra in your room the cleaning staff is more than willing to take care of it for you. I would highly recommend this place for long term stays. I will have 6 months when I leave. Yes I would defiantly stay again here and will look for them in other cities.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Oscar P

Dear Oscar P,
Thank you for your five star review! I'm so pleased to hear that our clean, spacious rooms and friendly staff exceeded your expectations. We truly believe that our guests are part of our family and are glad that we were able to make you feel at home. I hope that you will choose the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to this wonderful hotel every other weekend to visit my kids. The staff and service is always amazing and consistent. I drive in from Irving,Tx so I arrive at the hotel extremely late and every time I arrive they always greet me with "We've been waiting for you"! Small things like that blow my mind and remind me that caring people still exist! They always have a special treat for me and know my room type. Breakfast is delightful. I can't express how much this hotel and staff means. Thank you Staybridge Suites Family.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank LuisBlanc
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear LuisBlanc,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a five star review for us! We strive to impress our guests, and when we accomplish that it makes our jobs even better! We love that you choose the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area as your "El Paso home" and look forward to continuing to impress you.

Sincere thanks,

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I chose to stay at this hotel based on all of the prior reviews that I read on trip advisor. However, my experience was anything but top rated. To begin with, I am a platinum member of IHG hotels. I had reserved a room with a king bed. When I checked in, I was informed that there were no beds available. Not only that but I had requested a quiet room in my profile and they gave me a room hovering over the I 10 freeway. The girl who checked me in, never even acknowledged my status or gave me the usual platinum welcome gift. The room itself was adequate. The sheets were clean and there were no stains anywhere. There was a problem with the fact that the light on the hairdryer could not be turned off and I had light glaring at me the entire night. I am supposed to stay at this hotel for a total of 10 night. They said the earliest they could move me to another room would be on my third day. I have stayed at other hotels in El Paso and I cannot see why this hotel is rated higher. I also expect that when I reserved a king bed as a top tier member with the hotel chain that I would get the room I reserved. Hilton and Marriott, have a policy where if you're not entirely satisfied they will correct it or they will compensate you for your inconvenience. It would appear that I HG does not live up to these expectations.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank rentadoc
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Rentadoc,
Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area and for being a loyal IHG member. Please accept my apologies that your stay with us was less than perfect and that you were not recognized for your Platinum status. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver an exceptional stay to our guests, and when that doesn't happen we want to know about it so we can make it right. I would be most appreciative if you could contact me to discuss your concerns further. I have attached my information and look forward to hearing from you. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to the area.

elpasosbs@tmihospitality.com
(915) 775-1212

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We choosed this hotel for one night in El Paso regarding the nice reviews and also because I'm IHG member.
This hotel is located in the airport area. Parking is available outside.
At the arrival, the check in was quick.
The room was very spacious and clean. But facing the highway... So, lot of noise during all the night. As privilege IHG member, I could expect more attention.
The breakfast was ok but start only at 0730 and choices could be better.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Phil83990
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Phil83990,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area. I'm glad that you enjoyed our proximity to the airport and clean, spacious rooms. I apologize for any noise that disturbed your stay and that our breakfast hours did not meet your expectations. We understand that these times might not work for all of our guests, but in the future just let us know and we are more than happy to accommodate you. I hope that you will keep us in mind the next time you find yourself in El Paso.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Our first stay years ago was good. Our stay last week was even better. Staff is wonderful and very helpful. Evening reception with beverages for everyone and hot breakfast was amazing. Room was clean and very spacious for our family of 5 plus our dog. Great fpr our PCSing family at a great military price. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank TXMom82
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear TXMom82,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel so much, especially our friendly staff and clean, spacious rooms! We look forward to another great stay.

Regards,