“Friendly, accommodating, clean, comfortable”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Ranked #7 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 11 January 2013

This Microtel is a pleasure to stay at. The folks here are welcoming. They are genuinely helpful. They do all that they can do to make our stay here enjoyable. We have stayed here for the past 5 years about 8 - 10 times a year. We have never encountered any troubles. Matters fact, because this is located very close to the airport, there was many last minute walk ins due to cancelled flights. We had booked ahead, which I encourage everyone to do, although we came in very late they honored our reservation without any questions. We like staying here and wouldn't choose any other than these folks.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank G. D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed 10 January 2013

This hotel has everything a traveler wants: affordable stay, clean rooms, great location, and nice personnel. Our only negative experience is really with other guests who forget about the rest of us and do not keep their noise to public levels. Yet, this is rare and most times we spend great nights there.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2013

It was the first time staying at the Microtel Inn & Suites. But, I have to say in 21 years of traveling with the military and 8 years traveling as an independent contractor I have never had the pleasure of dealing with a more professional staff than I have in this Microtel Inn & Suites.

The staff (Ms Annette, Ms Jennifer, and Mr. Edward) went above and beyond any hospitality that I have ever received from any hotel. My travel started 3 hrs late due to weather and all connecting flights were rebooked and shuttled around. What should have been 6 hours of travel turned into 18 hours. Which caused my arrival to be after midnight.

The staff greeted me in such away it was like family. They made sure that all my questions were answered and that I was taken care of.

The Hotel was very clean and more than spacious. The shuttle service is above reproach. I was picked up at the airport (had I have known how close it was I would have walked). The chauffeur took me to the hotel so I could check in waited for me and then took me to get something to eat and it was after midnight.

The breakfast offered was a very good selection and plenty of it. Everything was kept fresh and well stocked at the breakfast bar.

I feel sorry for the other people who were not satisfied. Everything I asked for I received. Maybe it has to do with the over all tone set. As for me I will be staying here again whenever business or pleasure brings me through this area again.

USALIFER

Room Tip: I did not have the opportunity to use the pool
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I was traveling alone and had a non-smoking King room. One recommendation is ask for a non-street side as it is fairly noisy. Other than that, it is the standard experience for their average price. Everything was comfortable. I enjoyed a few small muffins and couple hard boiled eggs from their solid selection offered in the continental breakfast.

Room Tip: I give location 3 star because if you are using the airport it is excellent I bet, I was not so it w...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2012

This property is just off the airport property itself. I walked over, but there is a shuttle available from the airport. The desk clerk was friendly, and told me about the breakfast available. Also gave me the number for pizza delivery ... The room is a bit small, but so is the cost. My only real complaint was that the room was really warm, and I couldn't get the air to come on. I did get the fan on, and opened the window...
All-in-all not a bad place for a night's stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Cleanest bathroom ever! Friendly staff Gabriella at front desk especially helpful. Great location room service a big plus. Breakfast nothing special but well serviced and adequate.
Light on amenities,high desert air-no lotion in room or available @desk.No microwave in room as promised{hotels.com}.

Room Tip: airport noise is minimal on odd numbered rooms. 1st and3rd flrs;have ice and soda
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I needed a hotel near the airport because I was only going to be in El Paso for one night and fly out the next morning. This hotel is at the airport right across the parking lot. Everybody was very friendly, hotel very clean, shuttle took me to the store and back. Beds comfortable. Great place.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business