The hotel is good for the value. The rooms are good, especially for the price. I used the stay and fly parking option and it was worth it. The price is slightly cheaper than long term parking. Not having to deal with getting luggage to shuttle then to terminal from long term parking is worth it, Only negative with this is no step stool for the van. I have trouble getting into and out of these type of vans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to El Paso International Airport, Fort Bliss and Biggs Army Airfield, Butterfield Industrial Park, shopping malls and numerous restaurants! Surrounded by picturesque desert landscape, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham at El Paso International Airport is the perfect place for your Lone Star getaway. Our smoke-free hotel offers free parking so it is easy to enjoy all the area has to offer. We also provide a Park & Fly service for 4 USD plus tax per day. Greet the day with our free continental breakfast before checking email with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Our pet-friendly hotel in El Paso, TX, has suites with a wet bar, separate seating area and plenty of cabinet space, ideal for an extended stay. All guest rooms come equipped with a mini-refrigerator and coffee maker for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites El Paso Airport
- Microtel Inn & Suites El Paso Airport Hotel El Paso
- Microtel El Paso
- El Paso Microtel