Red Roof Inn El Paso East
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
All reviewsfront deska great nights sleepgreat customer servicefrontage roadnon smokingrooms are cleanbed was comfortableenjoyed my stayandyraulgilbertpettxinterstatehousekeepingwestel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We are looking forward to our upcoming stay at Red Roof Inn -East in El Paso, TX. Actually we will be there July 5th. Last year we stayed there on our annual trip west to see family. The Inn is well run, and the General Manager David Polen is absolutely in tune with his customers. We're booked and delighted to know we can rely on Red Roof Inn -El Paso East yet again. This will make be our 4th or 5th visit.

• Stayed: June 2013
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

We are looking forward to your return visit and are happy to know this will be your 4th or 5th visit. Thank you for your kindly words about the management and our Hotel.

Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night while traveling. Just off the frontage road but good signage. Up to date room with wood look linoleum floors and carpet, clean. No breakfast included but the price reflects it. Good value.

• Stayed: May 2013
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Thank you for your time in placing a review about our Inn. We were pleased to hear your compliments on our new rooms, flooring, and carpet. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Checked in late at night after 12 hours of driving.
Room was dirty, bed cover full of stain. It was obvious the room have not been cleaned for a while...
Cigarettes ashes on the floor and on the phone, triggered us to call the manager on duty, Alfonso,
to inform him that someone, prior to us, was smoking in the room and that we do not want to be responsible for it.
Alfonso came up to check our complaint, and yelled at that we were the one to smoke in the room.
After he threw us out of the hotel to the street in the middle of the night, the hotel had the nerves to charge us for a night stay...
Do not stay there if you have any other choice!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank RafaelTal

We regret that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please understand that we are a 100% Smoke-Free Hotel, and smoking is not permitted in our Rooms. All guest are informed of this policy at check-in and sign before check-in. We must inforce all policies equally to the benefit of all.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Staff was great. Parking was good for my truck (expiditor) Beds comfortable, toilet loose, SMALL bathroom. floors have laminate planking to look like wood floors, very pretty but looked like it was not mopped in months, Kept our socks on....We had ground floor outdoor access to parking lot which we liked and asked for. I went out after dark to take photos of Mexico across the way and felt safe. (I am female) the price was good for what you got.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

The staff was very happy to know you were pleased with the service they provided. We are always pleased to know you felt safe at our location. Thank you for taking your time to posted your review about our location. I hope you will continue to use Red Roof Inn for your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

So when I first walked in I thought it was great, Had just driven for 14 hours in a moving truck so I couldn't wait to sleep. The man working the desk was helpful and nice (Asked why I was traveling, which I did not like-thought that was odd), but I found that the people who were walking in at TWO a.m. were very VERY shady...It was only men, coming in alone with fancy cars. We got up to the third floor where our room was and the hallway smelled literally like dog poop, straight up dog poop. We get into the room and they are nice updated rooms, but then I walk over to the desk area to throw out my cup when I realize the maid didn't put a new garbage bag in, she just dumped the garbage out because there were pieces of a blunt in there and a piece of pot on the desk. Then I look up and realize there is no smke detector in the room, just wires hanging from the wall where it should be located. Even worse, I look over at the ironing board and it looked like it had blood on it, there was this stain all over it...

After 20 minutes of laying in bed, scared for my life...there was a noise that came from the hallway where it sounded like someone was being pushed against the wall. I honestly did not sleep a minute that night, it was a terrible night.

Worst hotel experience I have ever had, I have never felt as unsafe as I did that night. (I'm sure it didn't help I am a 25 year old female either)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

I have just read your review from your stay with us , and I want you to know that we apoloize for the condition of your room. In put from concerned guest, like you afford us the opportunity to correct these issues. We have corrected these issues. Thank you for your time and concern. I hope you will consider to use Red Roof Inn for your future lodging needs.