“Good for an overnight on the road, friendly staff!”

Red Roof Inn El Paso East
Ranked #37 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Stopped during Christmas travel. VERY friendly staff. First passed it by because of the strip club in front if it... we travel with a pet so it is pet friendly. Rooms have been updated though small but again, it was a single night stay. Clean with exception of mildew in corner of tub/shower. More from poor workmanship in caulking than a cleaning issue. Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

We are pleased to know that you gave us an opportunity to serve you as you traveled though El Paso. Our rooms have been renovated and we are glad you noticed there up-dating. My staff is very happy to know they made you stay more comfortable and look forward to serving you again. Thank you for your time in writing a review.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn El Paso East

Reviewed 16 December 2013

i had an extended stay at the hotel,. and the rooms were nice and clean. But the staff was what made the stay more comfortable, Gilbert and Dean were outstanding employees in my view. They were both very helpful, and knowledgeable about the city and hotel matters. i would say, i was not in the greatest of moods when i arrived , but their attitudes and empathy soon changed my frown into a smile. My stay was great, i look forward to my next.

Room Tip: book online early
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you for your comments on the nice and clean rooms. We appreciate your time in writing a response. Both, Gilbert and Dean were pleased to know they could assist and help you. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Gilbert was very friendly at check-in and knowledgeable about El Paso. He helped us find a wonderful Mexican restaurant and he enjoyed making us laugh and smile. The rooms were nice and clean plus the Free Wi-Fi and Flat screen TV was a bonus.

Room Tip: Be sure to book ahead of time for weekends and holidays.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you so much for your time in writing a review on your recent stay with us. Gilbert was pleased to know he was able to meet your needs. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving your again soon,

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I made my reservation online. They had my reservation and I got checked in okay. The clerk was friendly and helpful. I was given a room on the third floor. The sign out front said all new rooms -- well, not this one. It was very dated looking. I noticed that the toilet was running constantly and that one side of the toilet paper holder was missing so the toilet paper was sitting on the counter. I knew that the sound of the toilet running constantly would drive me crazy so I called the front desk and asked if someone could come up and fix it. The clerk asked if he could just move me to another room.

The clerk came up and moved me across the room to another older room. The toilet wasn't running in this one, but it immediately saw that the bedspread had numerous cigarette holes burnt all the way through it -- kind of ironic since it was a non-smoking room. I called and notified the front desk. He asked if I wanted it replaced and said he could not believe they put it o the bed. I told him not to bother, but it just wanted him to know about the damage.

Then someone in another room took a shower and it sounded like they were in my room.

And the next morning when I took my shower I found that the shower head leaked. It spurted out the back where it screws onto the pipe. It hit the shower wall and when I got out there was a large puddle on the floor.

Oh, and the hotel sits directly behind a strip club...

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

We deeply regret that your stay did not meet our standards. We do appreicate your review as it allows us to make the proper repairs to those rooms. The staff was pleased to know you could depend on them and we are all taking the necessary actions to correct those items you mentioned in your review. I hope you will re-consider staying with Red Roof Inn in the future.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have been coming here three times a week for the last six months. I have had nothing but the best service. I also have forgotten a few items and they have managed to find them and returned them with out any problems. Two thumbs up on the staff.you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Upon arrival the clerk did not have our reservation. We used booking.com (which we now know is a shady company). Typically the information gets sent to the hotel, but this clerk had no idea how the service worked. So obviously he didn't know how to check incoming reservations and there appeared to be a pile of them waiting on the printer. However, he was very nice and very patient. He handled the situation well and got us into a room anyway. The room decor was very nice, however the floor was nasty dirty. There was a lot of long hair all over the bathroom floor, plus pieces of TP, dirt, and a clothing tag. I wiped up the floor with TP and it turned black immediately. Our white socks turned black as well. Gross. Otherwise our night was quiet and uneventful. One more critical thing you need to know - this hotel is located right next to a strip club. Bear this in mind in case it's something that would disturb you.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

We appreciate your very frank review. I apologize for the error on your reservation. Thank you for your patience and noting that our Desk Clerk handled the situation well. We have noted the other issues and have taken measures to correct them.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

thank you for making me like. IAM at home the rooms are clean. Went I check out Andy is there to help me on anything that I need again thank you for making me fill like. IAM part of the family. thank you ANDY////////

Room Tip: room 225 it the best room of all.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank baltazar r

Thank you so much for your nice review on the cleanliness of our rooms. It is a pleasure to serve you and Andy was so pleased to know he could make you feel at home. We know your time is important and we appreciate your writing a review. I hope we can take care of your again soon, and you will consider Red Roof Inn as your Brand for your future lodging needs.