“Simple”

Ranked #38 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Baltimore, Maryland
“Simple”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I had to make this reservation at the last minute and got a decent price for a room. Front desk was straight and to the point, I didn't need to ask any questions once I received my room key..just slow down when answering the phone. The room was clean and neat, modern. The bed was too low and too firm for my taste but its not a complaint. Even though the room doors look chewed up, you'll be ok once you see the inside. No breakfast, which is always a bummer but you can find something to eat near by. I'd stay again if the price was the same.

• Stayed February 2014
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you so much for your time to post a review. We appreciate that your noted the clean, nice and modern rooms , as we just completed a Renovation to update our property. Our prices are always competitive and we hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This review is LONG overdue! I am only writing this review because I received such great customer service from Dean when I stayed for one night in late September. I was traveling from California to New Orleans and only stayed overnight to rest. I checked in late and Dean was at the front desk. He let me know my mom had called to check on me and that he gave me a room close to the front desk so he could watch out for me since I was traveling alone. How thoughtful! I also asked if there was an exercise room and was pretty disappointed when I found out there wasn't.

Dean went above and beyond to accommodate me! He said he goes to a great Anytime Fitness and that I could use his entrance key if I would leave it at the front desk upon checkout. I went to the gym in the morning and totally loved it. I'm actually getting an Anytime Fitness membership today…which is why I thought to finally write this review. Haha. The point is Dean is not only a great representative for the Red Roof Inn, but he is an awesome person.

The room was average for the price. My expectations were a bit higher from the photos, but it was an okay place to rest my head for the night. I'd give the room itself 3 stars, but 5+ stars for guest service :)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking your time to write your review. The fact that you remembered atfer your stay means alot to all of us. Dean was quite pleased to know you appreicated his efforts. We are constandly working to improve the quaily of our rooms. We hope to accomadate you again and hope you will choose Red Roof Inn for your future lodging needs.
el Paso, texas
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Dean Martinez provided outstanding support as a representative of your company and establishment. The room was clean and we'll serviced and housekeeping services were provided to ensure continuity of cleanliness.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. Dean told me that you were very happy with your stay. It is always a pleasure for all of us here, to know that our efforts bring about pleasant experiences for our guest. We look very forward to serving you again soon.
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 5 January 2014

we stayed here only because we were to tired to go else where. the first room was not clean hair and make up on the pillow and sheets and hair in bath room. we asked for a new room and it was not much better but the sheets appeared to be changed. we did not bring are luggage in because of fear of bugs. this was our first night of a 3 week trip across the US. the guy at the front desk was not surprised by the dirty room and was not very friendly. this was the only red rook inn I have ever stayed in and the last. It was not worth what we paid.

Room Tip: we stayed here the last week of oct 2013 this is the worst place I have ever stayed dirty dirty dirt...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank djfromaz
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for your candid review of your stay at our property. We will be able to address all the issues that you have mentioned and correct them. We take your comments very seriously and want to improve our service to each and every guest. I hope you will reconsider trying Red Roof Inns again for your future lodging needs.
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Stopped during Christmas travel. VERY friendly staff. First passed it by because of the strip club in front if it... we travel with a pet so it is pet friendly. Rooms have been updated though small but again, it was a single night stay. Clean with exception of mildew in corner of tub/shower. More from poor workmanship in caulking than a cleaning issue. Would stay again.

• Stayed December 2013
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
We are pleased to know that you gave us an opportunity to serve you as you traveled though El Paso. Our rooms have been renovated and we are glad you noticed there up-dating. My staff is very happy to know they made you stay more comfortable and look forward to serving you again. Thank you for your time in writing a review.
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 16 December 2013

i had an extended stay at the hotel,. and the rooms were nice and clean. But the staff was what made the stay more comfortable, Gilbert and Dean were outstanding employees in my view. They were both very helpful, and knowledgeable about the city and hotel matters. i would say, i was not in the greatest of moods when i arrived , but their attitudes and empathy soon changed my frown into a smile. My stay was great, i look forward to my next.

Room Tip: book online early
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Thank you for your comments on the nice and clean rooms. We appreciate your time in writing a response. Both, Gilbert and Dean were pleased to know they could assist and help you. We look forward to serving you again.
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Gilbert was very friendly at check-in and knowledgeable about El Paso. He helped us find a wonderful Mexican restaurant and he enjoyed making us laugh and smile. The rooms were nice and clean plus the Free Wi-Fi and Flat screen TV was a bonus.

Room Tip: Be sure to book ahead of time for weekends and holidays.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Thank you so much for your time in writing a review on your recent stay with us. Gilbert was pleased to know he was able to meet your needs. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving your again soon,