“Fabulous!”

Red Roof Inn El Paso East
Ranked #38 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Stayed at the Red Roof Inn for one night just for some R&R. I always choose this Hotel for many reasons.One being Dean, he is always friendly and helpful. I enjoy my stay everything is always great! The locations is good, the rooms are very comfortable. If there is ever anything I need Dean is the one to ask....He definately deserves a raise!!!! I will be back soon, thank you for the great service...

Room Tip: Usually stayed on the lower level, but was on 3rd floor this time was alittle more quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our Hotel. Dean was pleased to know that he was helpful and made your stay nice. We are all gald to know you found your room nice and your stay enjoyable. I hope you will return soon and use Red Roof Inn for all your lodging needs.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Every thing was great. Your desk Clark Gilbert really shows true care and concern and was a good listener I will definitely be come back.So I will even make sure to refer to many of my friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2014
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. We appreciate your time, and the fact that you choose to share it wth us. Gilbert was pleased to know he could be helpful and that you found everything excellent. We hope to conitnue to serve you in the future and hope you will use Red Roof Inn for your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Red Roof Inn El Paso Easy last night. We ate traveling cross country and really enjoyed this particular RRI. We have spent many nights at RRI thought the US. The room was excellent, very modern, comfy Eastern King bed and a large flat screen TV. What stood out the most was the terrific service we received. Andy at the desk was amazing, I was in the lobby late and he handled checking inn many consecutive guests like a pro. He was courteous and friendly. Andy answered all my questions, had extra towels when we needed them. He was a pleasure and is a real asset to this property. Also honorable mention to Gilbert who checked us in. Five star service Andy, keep up the gold standard.

Stayed: March 2014
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Service means everything to us at Red Roof Inn. Thank you so much for letting us know we met your standards. Andy and Gilbert are pleased to know they made your stay more enjoyable. Rating our rooms as excellent show us that our efforts of our new renovation have been successful. I hope we can serve you again and that you will continue to use Red Roof Inns for all your lodging needs.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We are on a two week road trip, and stayed at four Red Roof Inns. The El Paso East was a "5 Star" compared to the others. Front Desk Clerks, Alfonso and Erika, are excellent first impressions for the Inn. The hard wood floors, the desk area chair and sufficient electrical outlets were greatly appreciated; and the DECOR is lovely. The view of El Paso at sundown from our room on the west side of hotel was glorious...and later the night lights of the city down below were serene.

Room Tip: Western view is fabulous after dark. Room was very quiet with parking at the door of first floor ro...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your "Excellent" rating of our Inn in your review. It is always wonderful to be rated the best of 4 by our guests. The staff is happy to know you enjoyed all of the items we have incorporated in our new renovation. The view is missed by those that choose another location. I was glad to know you were able to see and enjoy our unique view of the city and mountain scape in El Paso. Looking forward to serving you again and hope you will continue to use Red Roof Inn for all your lodging needs.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The rooms are always nice and beds very comfortable. The front desk clerks are awesome. I had an issue with the Wi-Fi and went down stairs to get a better signal and "Andy" got right on the phone with the wi-fi company and told them he had multiple complaints reference the wi-fi and they reset the system and I was able to get my reports out on time by my deadline. Andy saved the day!

Room Tip: Inside rooms are bigger than outside rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

It was great to hear that you always find the beds nice and comfortable. Andy was very pleased to know he was able to help out you when you needed it. We truly appreciate your time in posting your review about our property. We all look very forward to your return.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

This was an extremely last minute situation for me but I called and they had very good priced rooms and said everything was brand new. When I arrived, Dean checked me in and was awesome. I had some special circumstances for needing a room last minute and he was very accommodating and extremely helpful. The lobby is very nice and new looking but the room was just ok... Not sure I believe that it was just remodeled. But for $49 a night, I'm not complaining. I'm from out of town so needed help finding a few places and Dean and Alfonso were so awesome. Ian was also a big help getting me cabs when needed. So to sum it up, $49 wasn't a bad deal. The lack of "fanciness" etc was definitely made up for with the customer service. For $49, I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for taking your time to post your review about your experience at our Hotel. The Staff members you mentioned are all very pleased to know that they were able to assist you in your entire stay with us. It is important for us to receive feed back on our rates and quality of our rooms. We are pleased to know you will stay with us again. Looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

First and most important! Their customer service was incredible...Dean, Ian and the lovely, professional, helpful, young lady who took my reservation, maintenance staff, housekeeping....
Our room was nearly perfect. I was worried there would be road noise but not so. Very clean with the exception of mold in the shower. We're so please with all the renovations and upgrades especially the carpet removal. Once again The RedRoof Inn has been a pleasure for these weary travelers and our beloved Pooch.
I suggest offering poop pickup baggies for dog owners...it's a gentle reminder and guest friendly.

Room Tip: If traveling with a dog, choose outside entrance on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Thank you for your time and great suggestions for improving our property. Your review is so important to us. It is very nice to hear that you were able to interact with so many of our staff members. "Nearly Perfect" is what we like to hear, and know we will work on the "Perfect" thanks to your imput.