“Nice stay”

Ranked #38 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
el Paso
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Perfect place for family and pets.. Dean is a great front desk clerk! Very helpful and friendly.. Clean rooms and very nice!! We will definitely come again as well as recommend to all of our friends. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for your time in posting your review of our Hotel. Dean was pleased to know that he was able to meet your needs. We appreciate your comments on our clean rooms. We hope we can serve you again soon and you will continue to consider Red Roof Inn for you lodging needs.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The rooms were not as nice as the photos, and I reserved a room that was suppose to have a mini fridge and there wasn't one. The bathroom didn't look to have been cleaned and there was only a bathmat and a dirty looking towel, we had to go back to the office to ask for linens! The toilet paper holder in the bathroom was broken, the ac was filthy, and the tub would back up.The blanket had a burn spot from a cigarette, and the layout of the rooms was odd. The first floor rooms had their doors outside and the other floors were on the interior of the building. The hotel was actually behind a strip club so there were some shady characters there at night. They had only one luggage cart for the entire hotel to share! I needed to bring some of my items in that couldn't be left in the heat and had to carry a heavy box from the third floor in the morning! I even went to the office to ask for a cart and was told to look around the different floors and outside to find their cart. I looked and even loaded everything else I could and looked again. When I still couldn't find one I asked if they had a cart, dolly or anything I could use and was told to look again because they can't let me use their dolly! I was told this while they were holding a ladder for a maid to vacuum above the front door, nobody seemed to care or think much of what their guests needed. I was not the only one that day upset with how things were being ran and the lack of service! Since, I couldn't get help to find a cart I had to use the rolling desk chair that I really didn't want to touch because there was something crusty and unknown on the back of it! The man at the front desk (might have been maintenance or manager, not sure) was upset I used the chair and told me to leave it by the counter and tell them my room when I leave. We just barely made the check out time and they didn't mention the chair again. We will NEVER stay there again!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Twignpokey
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you for posting your review about our property. The issues you encountered are completely unaccetatable, and we apoloigize to you for the inconvience. Your review does enable us to correct everything you have pointed out to us. Know that we are concerned about your stay and hope you will reconsider Red Roof Inn.
Brawley
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Bathroom floor was sticky. Shower was dirty, towels were threadbare and stained.
The room smelled of cigarette smoke.
The only nice thing was the bed was comfortable as were the pillows.
Overall a very disappointing experience

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank SummerE4
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for your time and candid review you posted. This has allowed us to correct those items that you mentioned. We are glad to know that the bed and pillows were comfortable. We hope you will reconsider Red Roof Inn for your lodging needs.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Gilbert & Alfonso were such great help. We drove in and needed food and Alfonso gave us a pizza card. Gilbert answered all my queations. Everyones been so friendly! Highly recommended. Only thing I would change is having a mini fridge :P.

• Stayed June 2014
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post you review about Gilbert and Alfonso. They both were very pleased to know they could help with making your stay enjoyable. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope you will continue to consider Red Roof Inn for all you lodging needs.
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I recently had to spend a week in El Paso waiting for my son's fiance to get a visa to enter the U.S. After finding that a reservation I thought I had made through Booking.com had NOT actually happened, I had to find an alternative quickly! This Red Roof Inn was it. The room was fairly large, with a desk and flat-screen TV, comfortable King-size bed, and clean. The location is close to residential areas and many restaurants and other commercial enterprises. I was able to go up the hill and jog for a couple miles each morning along a main West - East thoroughfare, or walk less than a mile to breakfast at one of several franchise restaurants, such as the Corner Bakery or Village Inn.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Craig W
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you for your time in posting a review about our Hotel. We appreciate you sharing all the services we are able to provide. The clean room is so important to all of our guest and the New Flat screen TV's and New bedding are being received very well. I am glad to know that you were able to take advantage of our great location and include your exercise into your stay. Thank you for staying with us in El Paso and I hope you will consider Red Roof Inns for all your future lodging needs.
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Stayed at the Red Roof Inn for one night just for some R&R. I always choose this Hotel for many reasons.One being Dean, he is always friendly and helpful. I enjoy my stay everything is always great! The locations is good, the rooms are very comfortable. If there is ever anything I need Dean is the one to ask....He definately deserves a raise!!!! I will be back soon, thank you for the great service...

Room Tip: Usually stayed on the lower level, but was on 3rd floor this time was alittle more quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our Hotel. Dean was pleased to know that he was helpful and made your stay nice. We are all gald to know you found your room nice and your stay enjoyable. I hope you will return soon and use Red Roof Inn for all your lodging needs.
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Every thing was great. Your desk Clark Gilbert really shows true care and concern and was a good listener I will definitely be come back.So I will even make sure to refer to many of my friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Thank you for your review of our Hotel. We appreciate your time, and the fact that you choose to share it wth us. Gilbert was pleased to know he could be helpful and that you found everything excellent. We hope to conitnue to serve you in the future and hope you will use Red Roof Inn for your future lodging needs.