US$140
US$119
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$195
US$168
US$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$184
US$110
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$99
US$95
US$100
US$91
Priceline
All reviewslast minute reservationfront deskroom was cleanparking lotone night staynight's sleepcontinental breakfaststaff was friendlywould stay here againeasy accessgreat place to staylqpetinterstateelinnswest
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I want to thank everyone at La Quinta, my stay was a wonderful experience. Everyone was so friendly and courteous. I want to give special thanks to the lady in the dining area who found my cell phone when I dropped it. I was very grateful. I also want to thank the ladies at the front desk on Sunday who let me use the dining room area to work on my midterm test. She was so nice. My overall stay was awesome. I was glad that you allow pets. My two dogs were very comfortable and I appreciate a location that allows pets because they are my family. i will recommend your location and I will continue to stay here when I come back to visit. Thank you to all from the front desk to the security guard.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I travel between San Diego and Corpus Christi Texas on a fairly regular basis and El Paso is a perfect mid-point for that trip. This hotel is a nice place to stay, right off the highway, plenty of parking, and next to a very good place to eat and have a drink (Applebee's). I'll definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
A La Quinta traveler
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 24 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Check in was what I expected, I had made online reservations and my room was ready when I arrived. I was initially a little apprehensive at the location, and reviews I read about El Paso... but the staff were very friendly and the room was much better that I expected! I used the laundry facilities which were fine. I was traveling with my Lab and there were areas to walk her with grass plots. The front desk gave me names of take out/delivery which ended up being very good. The room/bed was comfortable. Breakfast was normal LQ. Check out easy.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo