All reviews room was clean front desk restaurants in walking distance bit dated parking lot staff was friendly one night stay boiled eggs an overnight stay an older property night's sleep continental breakfast easy access great place to stay outdoor pool lq pet
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I booked this hotel in October at the spur of the moment after another reservation fell through. The staff was super nice. They always talked to me when I came down. My room was nice and spacious. The bed was comfortable. I did have a problem with my bedding not being changed but the GM fixed it personally within 5 minutes, maybe less. The hallways smell of cigarette smoke but after being there for 2 days, I barely noticed it. You could also hear people walking on the floor whether in the hallway or above you, it didn't bother me that much, atleast I couldn't hear them talking. I wish the hotel had more to offer than the 30 channels. There really wasn't much on for the week I was there. It's in the perfect location, right off the highway. Restaurants, stores and gas stations were within feet of my hotel. I would more than likely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 3 January 2014

A nice clean room at a reasonable price. Breakfast was ok but nothing outstanding. No eggs but did have waffles. Would stay there again. Good place to stay if traveling with pets. Lots of dining choices close by. Room was clean and functional.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Very conveniently located off I-10, very friendly staff and clean facility. Room was clean. Convenient location to restaurants, and shopping area if desired. Nice to find a moderately priced hotel that is well maintained and accepts large dogs without charging extra. Planning to stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Very nice room, Great value. Comfortable bed. Great location. Would stay here again. Conveniently located right on I-10 east. Several excellent restaurants close by. Pet friendly. Good selections on TV.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We had to change travel plans due to a winter storm, so we needed to find a La Quinta in El Paso on short notice. This hotel didn't come up in Google search results, so we booked a room at the lq - Airport. Drove by and did not go in that one - it had outside entrances and we didn't like the area. Second attempt was at the La Quinta Ciela Vista (nearby) - they were very friendly but didn't have anything on the first floor, and the hotel is all outside entrances, which we don't prefer. They were kind enough to book us over at the La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East (a mile away). Bingo! Enclosed building with an elevator, rooms were clean and had what we needed for a one night stay. We had a room right next to the elevator and never heard the elevator at all, which was a plus. Staff were friendly and helpful. Good value for the money, would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Room next to the elevator was quiet, we never heard the elevator at all.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business