“Great bull, chicken, fish, vegetarian here!”
Review of Bull Gal Bee

Bull Gal Bee
Ranked #760 of 1,575 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Pre-Father's Day, we searched for a new, different & exciting restaurant and this is it. I had lunched here once with workmates, but my wife had never been here, and it was a first for us in the evening. It is an exquisite experience; not only were we seated in an elevated area, but part of the table is a circular grill, where my skirt steak was cooked & cut. All BullGalBee personnel were extremely courteous, efficient, and attentive. The plates & sides were ample, so much so that our to-go box will easily make for another meal (for one). The setting is intimate and pleasurable; chopsticks are provided, and specific suggestions about how to use them can be provided.(The other utensils are also provided.) The food is s scrumptious, the service is top-notch, and I highly recommend this eatery!

2  Thank Juanito_Hayburg

Reviewed 12 November 2011

Typically, I am able to visit restaurants at lunchtime with my colleagues, usually on Thursdays, and the lunchtime special got us in the door. We had superb seating at a raised central platform and constant attention throughout the delicious meal. I always like getting an excellent meal at an even better price. Bull Gal Bee is about as authentic a Korean meal as one can get in El Paso. It is well-worth returning to, many times!

2  Thank Juanito_Hayburg