“Great place to stay - recommend”

Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
Ranked #11 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We've had a wide range of experiences with Comfort Inns, but this one is very good. The room was very clean, new and modern looking. The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very hospitable and helpful. This one was pet friendly at an additional cost, but the room was so reasonably priced that the pet fee was not a problem. A good hot breakfast was included in the price. The only slight inconveniences were that there is not a grassy spot for dog walking and that the pool is actually located in the Holiday Inn next door. Lots of nearby restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa R
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of not having a grassy spot to walk your dog.

Comfort Inn and Suites

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The hotel is modern, clean, and the staff helpful and friendly. Comfort Inn hotels have a wide variation in my experience; this hotel is top of the list. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is it is not a fabulous hotel, but it is a fabulous business hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Comfort Inn and Suites

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The hotel was really awesome. It was a really relaxing time. The staff is really great and friendly. The continental breakfast is one of the best I have ever had. This hotel is one of the best places to stay in El Paso..

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. Comments like yours is what we strive for.
Please stop by again the next time you are in El Paso.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I really was impressed with this hotel! even though this hotel is on a busy highway, I heard no traffic noise in our room. this is very clean, updated, (it looks almost brand new), very comfy beds and lots of pillows for the king bed. the stairwells are very clean and they do have an elevator

the room we rented did not have a microwave or fridge but they are available for a little extra. Internet access in the room was quick, plus they have computers in the lobby to use.

breakfast was pretty standard -- waffles, cheese scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, juice, etc. The breakfast area is on the third floor; spacious and spotless!

I will most definitely stay here when returning to El Paso and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review through Tripavisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We really appreciate reviews like yours. We are so glad you had a great stay with us. I will certainly let our breakfast staff know how much you enjoyed your breakfast area.
I hope you will come and visit us again.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

After driving for more than 10 hours and get to El Paso for some rest, it was a great choice for me and my travelling companion (three kids and two more adults); the reservation was quickly accesed by the front desk personnel in a very professional way, explaining the amenities and location of the rooms and where we could find some eateries around this hotel. The rooms were clean, roomy and with the previously explained amenities, nothing was missing (as in previous hotels), I can add that better than expected for the price range. The decoration and furniture selection is better than many hotels costing more than what they charge, but the real standout is the quality of the service! Please keep up such a good work, the Management team focus and its housekeeping, maintenance and front desk coordination is greatly evident and has made this hotel my reference for next trips to Texas.

Room Tip: Maybe I was lucky, but the person that helped me with the reservation is Martha (knowledgeable and h...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites. We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. Comments like yours is what we strive for.
Please stop by again the next time you are in El Paso.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

With two teens and mom & dad on our annual road trip, we found this place, to be a little bit of a miss. They have great customer service, and all the amenities a traveling family, likes, like internet, nice pool, breakfast, close to freeway, ect. But the carpet in the room needs a good cleaning. Our feet turned dirty and the room had a musky odor, while not strong, it is unacceptable. The beds are comfy, the front desk personnel friendly and helpful, but we will not stay here again unless I see unbiased reviews that address the room cleanliness. The breakfast is the basic CS fair and was kept well stocked.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to do a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites. We are so sorry that you did not have a great experience with us. We will make sure to check the carpets in the rooms and make sure we clean them so another guest will not have this same experience. We hope that you will give us another chance when you are in El Paso. Please ask for Martha Harris as I am the manager and I will make it right for you.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We have stayed at this property in the past, and have always been very pleased with all it has to offer.

This trip I forgot that all rooms do not have a refrigerator, which my wife needs in order to keep some medications cool.

After we got to our room, and saw no refrigerator, I went to the desk and talked to the Saturday night Desk Clerk.

He said he would have a small fridge brought to the room.

It was only a few minutes and the fridge was in the room and getting cooled off.

This may seem like a little thing, but some hotels would have told me there was nothing they could do, unless I wanted to move to a higher priced room.

Linda Snow and her staff are always willing to do what it takes to take care of their guests.

Will we stay at this property in future?

We sure will, and be happy to do so.

In the morning, when we went to the Third Floor Breakfast Room, we were warmly greeted by the attendant, asking if we were ready for Breakfast.

Omelets, Sausage, Bacon and great Sweet Rolls, along with all the other items.

We left for home with full stomachs, after a good night sleep on their very comfortable bed.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad or noisy room, so take whatever room is offered.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review through Tripavisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We really appreciate reviews like yours. We are so glad you had a great stay with us. I will certainly let our breakfast staff know how much you enjoyed your breakfast and also I will let the Front Desk agent know. If you are in the Sun City again, please stop by and stay with us again.
Sincerly,