“Awesome Hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
Ranked #11 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We were extremely pleased with this hotel. I have stayed at various Comfort Suites in different cities and this is by far the best. The hotel looked new. I liked that there were stairs in the middle of the hotel . The breakfast area is the nicest I have ever seen. Nice furniture, open and airy. The staff was extremely friendly. It is located right off I-10 which is convenient. Rooms were very clean and beds very comfortable. Free Wi-Fi and they also have computers on the first floor. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We will stay here next time we visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Betsy S
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites in el Paso, TX. We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. Comments like yours is what we strive for.
We hope to see you soon.

(915) 225-7890

Reviewed 14 July 2013

June/23/2013 – July/10/2013
“My compliments to Miss Norma, front desk staff”

Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
6645 Gateway West, El Paso, TX 79925
I would like to take this opportunity to compliment Miss Norma, a member of the hotel's front desk staff, on the outstanding customer service she provided me from June/23/2013 – July/10/2013. Anytime I approached the front desk, Miss Norma was courteous, respectful and accommodating, offering a number of options that would work best for my stay. She went above and beyond to ensure that my needs were met-calling on Room Service. I am truly appreciative of the exemplary service that she provided and wanted to be sure her managers were aware of the outstanding job she was/is doing.
She taught me most useful Spanish words/phrases.
As Ali ibn Abi Talib, the Fourth Caliph of Islam has said “من علمنی حرفا فهو مولایی”.

Miss Norma! Thanks for all your help!

M. A. Hikmat

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Moh h

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review through Tripavisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We really appreciate reviews like yours. We are so glad you had a great stay with us. I will certainly let Norma know about your comment.
Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We've had a wide range of experiences with Comfort Inns, but this one is very good. The room was very clean, new and modern looking. The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very hospitable and helpful. This one was pet friendly at an additional cost, but the room was so reasonably priced that the pet fee was not a problem. A good hot breakfast was included in the price. The only slight inconveniences were that there is not a grassy spot for dog walking and that the pool is actually located in the Holiday Inn next door. Lots of nearby restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa R
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of not having a grassy spot to walk your dog.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The hotel is modern, clean, and the staff helpful and friendly. Comfort Inn hotels have a wide variation in my experience; this hotel is top of the list. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is it is not a fabulous hotel, but it is a fabulous business hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The hotel was really awesome. It was a really relaxing time. The staff is really great and friendly. The continental breakfast is one of the best I have ever had. This hotel is one of the best places to stay in El Paso..

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. Comments like yours is what we strive for.
Please stop by again the next time you are in El Paso.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I really was impressed with this hotel! even though this hotel is on a busy highway, I heard no traffic noise in our room. this is very clean, updated, (it looks almost brand new), very comfy beds and lots of pillows for the king bed. the stairwells are very clean and they do have an elevator

the room we rented did not have a microwave or fridge but they are available for a little extra. Internet access in the room was quick, plus they have computers in the lobby to use.

breakfast was pretty standard -- waffles, cheese scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, juice, etc. The breakfast area is on the third floor; spacious and spotless!

I will most definitely stay here when returning to El Paso and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review through Tripavisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We really appreciate reviews like yours. We are so glad you had a great stay with us. I will certainly let our breakfast staff know how much you enjoyed your breakfast area.
I hope you will come and visit us again.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

After driving for more than 10 hours and get to El Paso for some rest, it was a great choice for me and my travelling companion (three kids and two more adults); the reservation was quickly accesed by the front desk personnel in a very professional way, explaining the amenities and location of the rooms and where we could find some eateries around this hotel. The rooms were clean, roomy and with the previously explained amenities, nothing was missing (as in previous hotels), I can add that better than expected for the price range. The decoration and furniture selection is better than many hotels costing more than what they charge, but the real standout is the quality of the service! Please keep up such a good work, the Management team focus and its housekeeping, maintenance and front desk coordination is greatly evident and has made this hotel my reference for next trips to Texas.

Room Tip: Maybe I was lucky, but the person that helped me with the reservation is Martha (knowledgeable and h...