“DISAPPOINTED”

Ranked #5 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I come to El Paso several times a year on business and stayed 3 nights on this trip. Because of the reviews I selected to stay at this hotel. Not a good choice! I reported to the front desk that there seemed to be water running in the room next to me but there was nothing done to correct the problem (very loud). The "hot" breakfasts were COLD. I noticed a large beetle (dead) in the room the first night and it was still there when I left. I will find another place to stay on my next trip.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Buddy H, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We regret that your stay was not what you expected. We take pride in our hotel and will use your comments to ensure that action is taken so that problems such as these do not happen again.
We sincerely hope that you will allow us the opportunity to make it right for you on your next trip to El Paso.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

The hotel has friendly staff and a nice lobby. Room was nice size with a very large and comfortable bed! Pillows were fluffy, TV was new and large. Desk space was adequate and showers are clean and work well. Breakfast was the average, but did kick it up a notch with a fun shape waffle iron. Enjoyed my stay and would without a doubt stay again!!! :-)

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank HappyGirl27924
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Had a great time , room was excellent as discribed , had a very pleseant stay. All staff were very friendly and willing to acomodate any need that we had. Hoteln is very convinient to everything that we we wer gonna do in the city. Atendant in front desk Norma Galaviz was very helful and she made my stay that much better.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank ozzielito
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, 19 August 2013

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Washington State
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Note: entrance to the hotel is not on Gateway West. You have to get behind it on International.

After a stressful drive through terrible rain and lightning storms, this place was an oasis. Friendly front desk staff was helpful not only at check in but also the day before when I called to confirm my reservation. I realized I had made it for the incorrect date and it was changed, no fuss.

The hotel has a staircase up the center which was so handy, not having to wait for elevators. Good work out room. Very comfortable beds, roomy bath with nice toiletries and towels. Quiet room, though we were near the staircase.

The free breakfast was standard fare, plus sausage and eggs. Unfortunately, the sausages were not very hot. But the room was lovely.

Would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank volleymom58

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I am really happy with my stay at Comfort Inn El Paso. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the service they have is great. All the staff was really helpful with all my needs. Norma was really helpful everytime I would call the front desk for help. I would recommend this place and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Alejandra B
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, 14 August 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will let Norma.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This hotel is definitely worth the price and worth the stay!

The rooms are always clean and very comfortable!

The staff is amazing! The front desk clerk, I believe her name was Norma, did a fantastic job that everything was up to par and that everything was to expectations.

It is a place that I would recommend all to stay at!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank niso812

Olathe
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My stay at the Comfort Inn El Paso was great. The rooms were clean, very nice and comfortable. The staff was very helpful. I will definitely stay here when I am in El Paso again and will recommend this Comfort Inn to my friends.

Also, I

Room Tip: Choose rooms to the south because they have a great view of the city and it is beautiful at night,.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank 10shirle
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, 9 August 2013