“Just awesome”

Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
Ranked #11 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed here last night after a day of driving east from Los Angeles and am still impressed by this place. It was simply the best place I've ever stayed for under $200 a night...$71 after a AAA discount to be exact. The entire place was immaculately clean, everything looked either new or very well-maintained, the amenities were as good as I've ever seen at ANY place. The front desk clerk was bilingual and the most helpful and courteous front desk worker I have EVER seen. If you're in El Paso or passing through, THIS is the place to stay. It was simply the best value I've ever come across in all my travels.

Room Tip: Just pick any room in this place and I guarantee you'll be impressed with the value.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote about us in TripAdvisor.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback like your.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we are so pleased that you had a great stay.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

This place is surrounded by other hotels, but I'm so glad we stayed here. Good service, comfortable room, hot breakfast-and with a AAA discount. The manager was friendly and helpful at the end of a long day. Calling ahead to check availability and rates seems to be a good strategy, since the rate was well under the quoted prices on the web. Would recommend it!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX in TripAdvisor.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one, please come back and see us again real soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night on the way through El Paso to California. The front desk clerk was extremely pleasant and accommodating. The bed was comfortable and room was clean. The breakfast was hot and fresh! And the dining area was clean and cozy. Can't beat the value at this spot!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that.

We love it when we receive reviews such as yours. It means we are on the right track to help our guests feel welcome and at home when they stay with us.
So glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us again real soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The hotel staff, were friendly and very helpful, particularly Norma at the front desk. I had a clean room with clean linens. I definately plan to stay in this hotel again as they far exceed my expectations.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank lizbeth87

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team and I will make sure to let Norma know about your comment. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Nice looking ! comfortable beds ! good happy hour ! I stayed in the suite even with 2 beds and a kitchen I had enough room to hang out !!! air conditioner worked OK !!!

Aside from that ;

I want to THANK !!! NORMA for the EXCELLENT customer service that she offered me today at the front desk. :)

Room Tip: Every $$$ is worth the stay!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will let Norma know about your comment she will be happy to hear about it.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

While nice looking, even comfortable beds, this hotel is so noisy I would not stay again. Not only did we hear doors shutting (hard to shut quietly) until midnight and a couple times during the night and a LOT starting about 6 am, but there was also excessive noise from the water pipes. I heard what sounded like 8 different showers, so it wasn't just next door and there was a loud clicking coming from the bathroom perhaps from pipes heating up or something, but it was loud! When someone walked by we could hear them talking as though we had no door at all, we even heard the housekeeping carts! The interior walls seem like they are made of paper. It was not a restful experience. There coffee is not very good and not hot enough at 8:45 am, and very standard breakfast in the "breakfast room" on the third floor. It was strange, rather sterile like a cafeteria. The rooms are nice and it is a modern hotel, but that's all I can say that's positive.

Stayed: October 2013
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to do a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We are so sorry that you did not have a great experience with us. Getting a great night sleep is very important.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and I apologize again for the inconvenience.

(915)225-7890

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I am only giving this hotel a 4 because 1) our room had no fridge and 2) our air conditioner didn't work. Aside from that, this hotel was very clean and modern. The staff was also very friendly. The rooms were a bit on the small side, but all-in-all we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Thank you very much for your review in TripAdvisor.
I apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations. We value your business.
I do hope that the next time you are in El Paso you will stay with us again.

Comfort Inn & Suites