“Great staff Gloria was great”

Motel 6 El Paso East
Ranked #63 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Was in town due to my mother being at the hospital and it was recommended. Night clerk Gloria was very helpful and understanding about my situation that night went over and beyond to make me feel a little better. Rooms are updated love the flat screen tvs!! Wish they had hair dryers. Will definetly recommend this place...

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank lovelifealway

Reviewed 30 March 2014

With a motel 6, you expect inexpensive, modest, no frills but decent accommodations. This one was the dirtiest motel 6 at which I have ever stayed. Lots of hair that was there when I arrived.

No carpet, just cheap, not too clean laminate floors. Bed spread was stained in the most apparent places. Lots of cigarette burns. No hair dryer, even the secured to the wall type. Cheap cheap table, chipped and stained.

Worst element of this hotel was that, despite this being the high desert, where it can be in the 50s on an average night, the heater was off and disconnected for the entire hotel. They could not provide any heat, per the front desk. This meant a chilly 63f to 65f room, at least 10 to 15 percent colder than minimum comfort. No extra blankets, none available at front desk. Slept with socks on.

To be fair, though I don't smoke, I had to stay in a smoking room as that was all they had left. I am not going to hold it against them for being a smoking room, it was my choice. Perhaps the smoking rooms are really just in poor shape, left to some hypothetical tweaker meth cook clientele. No idea.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I had occasion to visit my hometown for a 20th year anniversary. My accommodations at the Motel 6 on Lomaland couldn't have been more perfect for this was not a large an crowded property and while offering close proximity to I-10, it still had a pleasant seclusion. From my arrival to departure, the staff was exceptionally courteous and genuine which would help put anyone at ease.

My accommodations were on the east side of the building. The property was tidy and the interior was top-notch and comforting, especially after two flights to El Paso.

Everything was very neat and clean.

During my lodging, the staff was very accommodating in receiving a few UPS packages on my behalf, even placing courtesy calls to my wife out of state to alert me of the deliveries. Top notch.

I couldn't have been happier with my stay at this Motel 6. I loved the experience, it was truly pleasant and complication free. Such a great location for anyone seeking ease-of-access to the east side or east-central parts of town. The property manager, Alex, I will always remember fondly and hope to see again on the next trip out. I definitely recommend this location to anyone with east/central El Paso needs. Please see the pictures I personally took, to share with you.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Boy in TX is their interstate access nuts! That said - we found our way (in a rainstorm). There are lots of restaurants and retail points nearby (if you can brave the frontage road system). Staff was helpful and rooms ok. We stay for our pets and this was a good Motel 6.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Traveling to El Paso to see family. This was a last minute decision to stay here. Had no problems making the last minute reservations since it was a weekend night, at about 9 p.m. Desk clerks were friendly and helpful. Room is clean, towels were clean. Its close to Interstate 10 but far enough from it that traffic noise is not a real issue, my room is facing the highway too. And a few restaraunts within walking distance if you wanted too, Deny's, Whataburger to name a couple. This hotel has been remodeled.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We have been travelling with our dog recently and Motel 6 accepts them without question. This location has the newly refurbished rooms with the linoleum floors and upgraded bathroom. Can't beat the price. The room was clean and the location was great for a traveler - right off the freeway and a block from Denny's.

Room Tip: Be sure and get a non-smoking room if you don't smoke.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We stayed in a smoking room so it really smelled strongly. Otherwise it looked to have been recently renovated, with a new sink. The bed was comfortable and the water was hot. Ok place to stay and they looked to be renovating a number of the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2012