“Wonderful hotel”

Courtyard El Paso Airport
Ranked #32 of 83 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel near the airport. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and quiet. The bistro had good food at a reasonable price. Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting El Paso.

• Stayed: May 2013
Marianne R, General Manager at Courtyard El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

The Courtyard El Paso Airport thanks you for posting your comments through Trip Advisor. It brings us much delight to know you enjoyed your stay with us to include taking advantage of our Bistro food at a reasonable price. We want to thank you for recommending Courtyard El Paso to others. We really appreciate that.  We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel last week and once again I was blown away by the great hospitality. My room was spotless upon arrival, with the temperature set just right. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast hit the spot. This is conveniently located with an easy in and out.

I will be staying here again soon!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for posting your comments through Trip Advisor about the Courtyard El Paso Airport. We take pride in our clean designed rooms. We are delighted that you were able to relax on our new mattress and the room was at the right temperature upon arrival. We will be seeing you soon! Take care @felanmichael!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I probably would not return to this hotel just because of the front desk staff. I found them to be a little rude. After requesting a room away from the freeway and being told that a room was blocked on the "quiet" side (I am a Gold), my room was on the freeway side. After asking to move, i was told it would be fine. There was an ancient water fountain in the gym that barely worked. A water dispenser would be much better. The only positive for me was that the room was clean. Next time, I would stay at the Hampton Inn next door.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank debbiejo
Marianne R, General Manager at Courtyard El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Thank you for being a Gold Member and taking your time for posting through Trip Advisor your comments about the Courtyard El Paso Airport. We value every single guest that walks into our hotel. I’m truly sorry that you felt our staff was a little rude. We do all we can to accommodate our guests. Our hotel is located by the freeway and the way it’s angled every room will be able to see it. Guests who request rooms away from the freeway we will be pre-blocked to the north of the building. If you happen to give us another opportunity, please request the north side of the building. Thank you again for your response.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

This Courtyard is located near the airport in El Paso, Tx. While it is your garden variety Courtyard the rooms were significantly larger and more comfortable than Hyatt Place down the road and the building itsellf was neat and crisp. Unlike the Hyatt (see my full review of that place under its name) the rooms, corridors and elevators had a roomy and airy affect about them that did not lead to bouts of depression. My first stay here a few months ago was a nightmare of incompetency that I will not go into here, and almost caused me never to return. However after some lengthy discussions with the GM I decided to return to this place. The stay was peaceful with none of the hysteria of the first visit, but certain precautions on my part most likely prevented any untoward events. The TV was fine and had numerous HD stations but my favorites such as SciFi and BBC America were still nowhere to be found. It was a pleasant place, provided you are not looking for any high end amenities, and has a senior rate that is very good for the area. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Belgedoc1
Marianne R, General Manager at Courtyard El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Thank you for your recent review regarding your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott in El Paso through Trip Advisor. I really appreciate you giving us another opportunity to make your next Courtyard visit a pleasant experience. We strive to stand out by providing the best customer service possible and we truly appreciate you taking the time submitting your review. We hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

I love the Morning scramble in the bistro. Just the right amount of food and a healthy option with egg whites to keep me healthy when I travel. I also love being able to end my day with a night cap before bed and not having to drive afterward. This location is great for getting in and out of the airport

• Stayed: April 2013
Marianne R, General Manager at Courtyard El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for your comments through Trip Advisor about the Courtyard by Marriott Airport in El Paso Texas. I love the New Bistro concept with the healthy menu choices to include the option to enjoy a night cap without having to leave the hotel. We are one mile away from the airport, which makes it very convenient for guests on the go. I thank you again for taking your time to write this review and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

I was truly impressed by this Courtyard in El Paso. I travel constantly and all the hotels start blending together. However, this stay stands out for a variety of reasons....without rambling on about specifics, I will say from the staff the moment I checked in to the beautiful suite they gave me, the hotel way exceeded my expectations for a Marriott Courtyard. On my next trip in or through El Paso I will definitely stay there again!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite! For probably just a few dollars more the rooms are really nice and the best part is...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marianne R, Manager at Courtyard El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for your recent review regarding your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott in El Paso through Trip Advisor. We strive to stand out by providing the best customer service possible and we truly appreciate you taking the time submitting your review. We hope we see you in the near future!

Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

I really like staying at this hotel. The guys at check in are the best! Always going out of their way to help me out. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. You can purchase breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as Starbucks coffee. However it is one of the more expensive hotels in town because of location.

• Stayed: January 2013
Marianne R, Manager at Courtyard El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post through Trip Advisor your comments about the Courtyard El Paso Airport. Our front desk agents enjoy assisting our guest with anything they might need. Our entire staff takes pride in everything that they do. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We hope to see you soon Alwaystraveling4work!