All reviews adjustable beds front desk convenient location great hotel business stay el paso airport rooms are clean excellent stay easy access free breakfast hgi firmness shuttle mattress interstate inns
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Outstanding hotel, most comfortable hotel bed in 40 years of traveling. Incredible breakfast too! Professional staff throughout the entire property. Cold A/C which was needed as it was over 100 degrees during my stay.

Date of stay: August 2013
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for those great comments on your past stay with us. I will share the great news with the staff but especially with the breakfast staff on the great job they did during your stay. We hope you come back soon and have safe travels and a great day!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

This stay was one of the best I have ever had at a Hilton property. The entire staff was very helpful and friendly. the rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The Breakfast staff were outstanding amoung the rest of an out standing hotel staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank you for your most recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn! It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we want to thank you for your stay. I have shared your comments with the staff and it makes us feel good to hear what great service the entire staff gave you. We want to thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn was a disapointment, I had a room that overlooked a lower part of the Hotel Roof, on that roof were buckets, tools and a bunch of debris. The breakfast was very disorganized, there was no direction if I should sit down first, or order directly from teh cook, I have seen both options a HGI propertyies. The staff acted if as though they did not care upon check in. On a positive note, the price was only $89 and the bed was very comfortable as are all Hilton Properties.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

I want to thank you for your comments and understand we did not meet your needs as a hotel for that I apologize. I am sorry for the choice of room we do try and accommodate all request as best we can. Unfortunately on busy nights it is hard as some of our rooms do over look the AC units. I have also spoken to the Food & Beverage Director and shared your comments with the staff in our morning meeting and on behave of the staff we are sorry we did not make your stay a WOW factor. I hope in the future you will join us again and give us a second chance. Thank you again and have a great week!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

outstanding on all fronts again what a wonderful experience from the front desk staff Jon and Tiffaney as well as the boss Assistant General Manager Jelique Ayala. The Breakfast bunch with Rose and her group to Dinning staff. I don't normally take surveys but these folks are excepional.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you for your comments on your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport. I have shared with the entire staff your comments and the great job Tiffany, Jon, Rose, and Jelique did on your visit and it makes me very proud to know you have been taken care of so well. On behalf of the entire staff we thank you and look forward to your next visit! Have a great day!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We Stayed 2 Nights (Friday 5Th & Sat 6Th) Very cozy Atmosphere, Staff Were Friendly And Helpful. Everybody Smiles And Says Hi. Room Was Clean, Price Was Great. Leslie, The BarTender( I Think Was Her Name )Was Nice To Chat With And Made Some Good Drinks And That Tall Handsome Guy Was Very Nice And Professional. I'll Definitely Be Going Back. My Only Complaint Is That We All Bumped Our Knees On The Bed! I'll Just Be More Careful Next Time.

Date of stay: July 2013
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I will definitely share your comments with the staff during our meeting. It makes me feel proud that the staff did a great job providing you with great service and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again and have a great day!