Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$149
US$140
US$125
US$118
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$48
Red Roof
US$94
US$91
US$88
Groupon.com
All reviewsfront deskadjustable bedswalk in showerconvenient locationbusiness centervery nice hotelroom was cleanroom serviceel paso airporthotel is locatedwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staynext morningexcellent stayeasy accessbusiness tripfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2014

There are closer hotels - right next to the airport - but this one was very convenient to shopping in El Paso. Great bed. Friendly staff. The restaurant in the hotel served a wonderful dinner and very good breakfast. I bought the breakfast with the room. Seemed a good deal. Quiet room. Good last night. Sorry to have to go home! This hotel is right by an oil storage area so the view and the air stink. Could be noisy but we just heard heavy equipment a couple of times.

Room Tip: We were in 346 - off the main hall, so don't be surprised if it is hard to find. King bed. View is pretty bad though, right by oil storage.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for your comments and it was pleasure to have you as our guest. It makes me happy to hear you had great time here in El Paso as well as the service your received. It also makes me proud of the wonderful meal you received and we hope next time you are in the area you come and see us. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

It was a great stay, excellent check in, convenient location, and definitely the service I expect to receive from a Hilton. The front desk representative even remembered to give me my free water bottles. The room was clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we thank you for taking the time to give us your comments. I am pleased of the service you received and it makes me proud to know the staff took great care of you. I will share your comments with the staff and we look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I was surprised on how good the food was on this hotel. It was cold night and didnt feel like going out. The nearest good Japanese restaurant's parking space was full so i decided to stay in.

I ordered BLT and then later Fish and Chips. The BLT was amazingly tasty, and so does the Fish and the Chips. The chips was deep fried real potato. The fish was cod and was crunchy and tasty. Service is excellent.

The rooms where great too. Then the bill came in. The price so cheap with a quality of a 3-4 star.

It was my company's lucky day. I saved a lot.

Room Tip: I was in the fourth floor. Room was great. Smells new everywhere.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for your comments on your stay with us. It was a pleasure to hear how well the food was at the hotel as well as the friendly staff. I will share your great comments with the rest of the staff as we look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

One of the best Hilton Garden Inn Room and Lobby smell new because its new But i was amazed at the great food from the restaurant. It was top notch. I had Fish and Chips and then a BLT later. Both are greatly made by a great Chef. You gotta try the restaurant. And the atmosphere was cozy. You can even bring your date there. Classy

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you for your comments it was our pleasure to have you stay with us! I have shared your comments with the Chefs and the managers and we are glad you had a wonderful experience. The staff feels very proud they exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again and have a great day!!!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Everything was excellent and up to the standard of the other Hilton Garden Inn's in which we have stayed. The chef at this hotel however needs to pick up his game in order to reach the really excellent standardz we have become used to. The food was good, but not memorable as we have experienced at other Hilton Garden Inns.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments on your past stay! It is always good to get feedback from our guest as it makes us better! I have spoken with the Food & Beverage Director to ensure we are having proper training so that all our Chefs are set up for success. Thank you again and we hope we see you again!