“A Christmas Story”

Ranked #14 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Phoenix, Arizona
“A Christmas Story”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I arrived early Christmas afternoon. Woman at front desk was helpful, including offering me water. Later, another woman was quite helpful with me when I used the business center. I had dinner in the restaurant, I was the only person there, but it was still awfully slow service. The woman at the front desk went in to check what was going on, without any prodding by me.

The room was quiet, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
I want to thank you for your feedback on your stay. I have spoken with the Food and Beverage Manager on the service during your stay and we are correcting the problem. I am happy the staff stepped up and was able to inquire on the slow service without you having to ask. We pride ourselves on being a team and it make me proud they live it with you and the rest of our guest. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Austin, United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I travel once a month to El Paso for business. HGI is my first choice. Their staff and service is outstanding. Should a problem occur, it is immediately addressed. The food is well-prepared and there is a variety of choices.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Debra W
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. It is great to hear how wonderful you are treated while in El Paso and I will share with the rest of the staff. Thank ylou again and have a great day!
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This hotel was almost perfect. Because it is new, everything was clean and in tip-top shape. When I walked into the room it smelled brand new. I felt like I was the first person to stay there. The bed was incredibly comfortable. It was firm, but not too firm. Having a restaurant next to the lobby was very convenient. After a long trip, I didn't want to go out looking for fast food.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank CloudcroftGirl2
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for your comments on your last stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport. It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we are glad you had a chance to use the food area at the hotel. I will inform the staff of your comments especially the housekeeping department as they are the ones who make the rooms fresh and clean after every stay. Thank you again and have a great day!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 January 2014

There are closer hotels - right next to the airport - but this one was very convenient to shopping in El Paso. Great bed. Friendly staff. The restaurant in the hotel served a wonderful dinner and very good breakfast. I bought the breakfast with the room. Seemed a good deal. Quiet room. Good last night. Sorry to have to go home! This hotel is right by an oil storage area so the view and the air stink. Could be noisy but we just heard heavy equipment a couple of times.

Room Tip: We were in 346 - off the main hall, so don't be surprised if it is hard to find. King bed. Vie...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for your comments and it was pleasure to have you as our guest. It makes me happy to hear you had great time here in El Paso as well as the service your received. It also makes me proud of the wonderful meal you received and we hope next time you are in the area you come and see us. Thank you again and have a great day!
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

It was a great stay, excellent check in, convenient location, and definitely the service I expect to receive from a Hilton. The front desk representative even remembered to give me my free water bottles. The room was clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we thank you for taking the time to give us your comments. I am pleased of the service you received and it makes me proud to know the staff took great care of you. I will share your comments with the staff and we look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!
Atlanta
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I was surprised on how good the food was on this hotel. It was cold night and didnt feel like going out. The nearest good Japanese restaurant's parking space was full so i decided to stay in.

I ordered BLT and then later Fish and Chips. The BLT was amazingly tasty, and so does the Fish and the Chips. The chips was deep fried real potato. The fish was cod and was crunchy and tasty. Service is excellent.

The rooms where great too. Then the bill came in. The price so cheap with a quality of a 3-4 star.

It was my company's lucky day. I saved a lot.

Room Tip: I was in the fourth floor. Room was great. Smells new everywhere.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you for your comments on your stay with us. It was a pleasure to hear how well the food was at the hotel as well as the friendly staff. I will share your great comments with the rest of the staff as we look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you again and have a great day!
ATlanta, United States
Reviewed 18 December 2013

One of the best Hilton Garden Inn Room and Lobby smell new because its new But i was amazed at the great food from the restaurant. It was top notch. I had Fish and Chips and then a BLT later. Both are greatly made by a great Chef. You gotta try the restaurant. And the atmosphere was cozy. You can even bring your date there. Classy

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you for your comments it was our pleasure to have you stay with us! I have shared your comments with the Chefs and the managers and we are glad you had a wonderful experience. The staff feels very proud they exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again and have a great day!!!