“Hilton Garden Inn Airport El Paso”

Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport
Ranked #14 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Dalton, Georgia
“Hilton Garden Inn Airport El Paso”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Once again the Hilton delivered. My second trip to the great city of El Paso and staying agaon at the Hilton Garden Airport. Staff and atmosphere top shelf. Elva and Leslie at the bar. Amanda, Christina at the front desk excellent indeed. And cannot forget my Rose and my chocolate milk. Breakfast omelet's and french toast. Do not stay anywhere but here.. You will be pampered for sure. Thanks again Hilton Garden Inn Airport. Look forward to next year!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for visiting us again. It is a pleasure to hear how the staff treated you and made you feel at home. I will give the proper acknowledgement to the staff and share your great comments. Thank you again and have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Lucedale, Ms
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is very nice and I loved the lobby & bar area. Nothing notable about the room & I didn't use the pool or spa facilities. But the staff were above and beyond helpful and friendly. I must commend the Manager or Owner of this hotel with picking and training their staff. From the shuttle driver to check in and the wait & bar staff, everyone was helpful. The staff really reminded me of how you are treated in a 4* all inclusive resort. Good Job. Made my long weekend stay in an area that wasn't so enjoyable into a very nice mini vacay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us! It is good to hear how all the departments treated you during your stay and how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sharing your comments with the entire staff and we look forward to your next stay. Thank you again and safe travels!
Goodyear, Arizona
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I am in the middle of my second stay here over two weeks for business. This is a very good hotel, comfortable and friendly. I have always been greeted by front desk staff who actually seem to be happy with their jobs. I have enjoyed breakfast several times and the food is good, most often quickly delivered with one exception on a very busy morning.
One sign of a good staff is how they help out in a given situation. I had gotten food out but discovered I had no utensils. I went down to the restaurant to find maybe a fork, and the cook stopped what he was doing to get me a full silverware set, spoon, knife and fork with dinner napkin. A great experience and definitely more then expected given I wasn't even eating there.
Room is comfortable, Keurig coffee makers (nice) adjustable beds (also nice). Close to the freeway and refinery but I never noticed noise or smell inside the building, and not even that much outside.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
I want to thank you for your comments on your stay with us. It is a pleasure having you come back and hearing on how well the staff treats you is music to my ears. I will share your comments with the staff and we look forward to your next stay with us. Have a great day!
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Upon arrival, the check-in process was seamless but the manager who checked me in failed to disclose the rate of the room. I thought that I was getting the $90 per diem rate for military personnel but instead I received the $180 per night rate. I didn't realize that was the rate and I would have opted not to stay there if that were the case. Upon check-out, I spoke with a front desk representative, the sales manager, Aleyda Baez, and the general manager, Adrian Perez and out of all three, the general manager was the least congenial. He never apologized but only made excuses as to why the rate was so high. I was taken aback by his less than professional demeanor and lack of concern for my issue. I travel a lot for the military and out of all the Hilton properties I visit, I have never seen a general manager so unprofessional. Mr. Perez definitely needs to take some lessons from his staff on customer service skills. I was very disappointed and as a result of my interaction with him, I have decided to patronize another brand. Mr. Perez had the opportunity to save a customer but didn't really care. He only pushed policy and what he was not able to do. Eventually, he lowered the rate some but it was no where near the per diem rate. I know that this is not indicative of the Hilton Brand because I've stayed at several Hilton's that were very accommodating. The hotel is a beautiful property but the management staff's customer service does not match the beauty which is pretty sad and disappointing.

3 Thank 944keishaj
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
I am sorry you feel that way about management and the staff. When we spoke, your company made the reservation at the AAA rate and the rate was known to all prior to checking-in. The papers you where given would have shown the rate plus tax per night. You booked on a Friday trying to come the week of and with few rooms to sell per diem is not offered. When your company booked the rate they should have informed you it was not available because it was not booked at the hotel. I understand you may have wanted per diem but it was known it was not available at the time of booking. We tried to work with you and come down on the rate which was not something we normally due since we know you have to pay out of pocket. I am sorry you feel the way you do and thank you for your comments.
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The quality of the food and service is good. I use the fitness room daily and find it to be in good working condition. I also appreciate that they have enough equipment for their guests (two treadmills). This hotel is a good value for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments. It was great to have you stay with us and I am pleased you found the fitness center to your liking. It also please me on how well you found the staff and the service. Thank you again and we hope to see you again.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Good place to stay for business. Close to the airport and met my needs. Breakfast was ok, nothing special. Keurig machine in the room was great, I had my own k cups. Rooms we're clean and service was good, nothing special. Was a bit pricey but a decent value.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for your comments on your last stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed it and pleased that the Keurig in the room was beneficial to you. It service the housekeeping proud to know you enjoyed the clean room. Thank you again have a great day!
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Overall stay was excellent. Breakfast for $5.00 was terrific although other hotels have breakfast free for hotel guest. I was very pleased with the friendly staff; particularly after a long 10-12 hour day - front desk staff always took the time to acknowledge my walk toward the front desk on the way to the elevators with a "out-going - how was your day?".

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback on your stay. I am proud to hear the front desk was very friendly and made you feel at home after a long day of work. I will share your comments with the whole staff as that is the way we want all our guest to feel. Thank you again and have a great day!