Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$116
US$106
Staybridge.com
Great 4.5/5
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$91
US$89
Groupon.com
Very Good 4/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$78
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskadjustable bedswalk in showerconvenient locationbusiness centervery nice hotelroom was cleanroom serviceel paso airporthotel is locatedwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staynext morningexcellent stayeasy accessbusiness tripfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Would not recomend this hotel. The staff were not friendly like other Hiltons, I asked 4 times for the Ice maker to be fixed, still not fixed after a week. I would recomend the Hampton Inn across the street. They run a great hotel there. Management and staff are above average.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Sorry you did not have a great stay with us. I have spoken to the staff on your comments and it is comments like your that make us better. Unfortunately there are times parts cannot be received local and it does take time for them to come in. The ice machine was down but did not fall on deaf ears we just could not get it up in the time frame you where hear. We do have ice machines on all floors and I am sorry the desk agents did not inform you. I will have a meeting to correct the communication breakdown. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Hotel, cleanliness and staff were all good. Elevator broke one night and had to use the steps. Beds are super comfy but the bed frames stick out past the mattress so watch your knees when walking past! Both of my knees are bruised as my friends that stayed in other rooms.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for your comments on you most recent stay. I was aware of the with the elevator and it did take us some time to get resolved so I am very sorry for you having to take the stairs. It was resolved by morning and as we had a busy week with the convention I was very happy how fast we did get it back up. I do agree the beds are comfy but do watch those frames as this is the new bed for all HGI. Thank you again for your comments and have a great day!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Clean, nice room. there is an oil refinery across the street and we could smell the oil. Would stay again. Nice employees. Very Polite staff Love the adjustable firm/softness was very nice. Each side had it's own adjustment.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments I am happy to hear the staff treated you well and had great service and clean room. Thank you for your stay and we hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in El Paso is a quiet and comfortable hotel. We enjoyed our stay during our road trip to San Antonio. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious , attractive and clean. Much to our surprise, during our stay there was a convention of tattoo and music artists in San Antonio! The room was so quiet we would have never known except for meeting the musicians in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for comments on your stay with us! I am glad to hear the festival did not keep you up at night and you did enjoy your stay with great service and a clean room! Thank you again and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Always love this place. Very nice staff. Right off the interstate. Good location despite the refinery right by it. I enjoy it. I need handicapped room with 2 queen beds...which is hard to find. They have only one, but it is nice and large.
Bed is alright except that darn gap near the wall that the pillows like to dissapear to.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments it was pleasure to have you stay with us! It was great to hear what great service you received and we hope to see you again soon! Have a great day!