“Just ok ”

Cattle Baron Steak & Seafood
Ranked #10 of 1,629 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Really nothing special here. Had the steak and salad bar and for the price have had way better. The steak was not the best cut and was not cooked to the way I had ordered it. Has to be better options in area for the price.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Great food over 50 items on salad bar the staff is outstanding! My family have been there quite a few times for birthday celebration or to have a nice dinner.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Love going to Cattle Barron's with my family. We all love the prime rib. Their catfish and salmon are just as good. Love their lunch menu, if your in a hurry.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and out of this world steaks! Great atmosphere and wonderful service! We would definitely recommend this place to everyone! We had a very relaxing time and left with a smile on our faces! Ty for the wonderful experience!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I Had Eaten There Before service AND FOOD WAS ON POINT.Went For MY BIRTHDAY I was Disappointed they changed THE MENU service was gd,the chef cooked steaks too raw my daughter made a joke steaks r gonna walk off the table.MGR came too our table too check if they were cooked right..since they changed the menu 1st impression is your only impression... plus they took surf and turf off the new menu,bad decision! !I should of went down the st.too red lobster....