“Looking for a local restaurant ”
Review of Cuauthemoc Cafe

Cuauthemoc Cafe
Ranked #182 of 1,650 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

While in El Paso you have to eat like the locals and this will not disappoint. The salsa was spicy but I couldn't get enough. The pescado was my choice and it was a good one. The parking lot is small but that is my only complaint. Please stop in

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Very quick and friendly service. Food tasted really good and authentic. The chips and salsa were the only negative. The salsa is very hot so it's not for the faint at heart which I enjoyed the chips were very obviously store bought which sucked but wasn't a deal breaker. The burrito was huge and only cost 3 bucks. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I visited this restaurant during my visit to El Paso, Great selection of breakfast and plenty of food the price.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

A small authentic eatery in El Paso close to airport. Not from El Paso but traveled on vacation for 2 weeks across the Rockies and the Southwest and this was far and away one of the best meals I had on my trip. Inexpensive too. Mostly locals (and yes I stood out). Shredded beef tacos were out of this world. Awesome salsa and chips. Pleasant and friendly staff. The next time I am in El Paso I will be sure to stop there again!

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Their daily special is the best. All of their soups are excellent. Their burritos are really good too. Their prices are good too.