“I've ate here for about seven years”
Review of Good Coffee

Good Coffee
Ranked #28 of 32 Coffee & Tea in El Paso
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

The food is great. Its very local and even though I'm white, I really like their menudo. Park in the back and walk thru the hall.

1  Thank kniksand

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Friendly and helpful staff. But the food was pretty awful. I've eaten there several times now in the month since I've been back from Afghanistan. Stay at the Travelodge so it's a convenient place to eat. The eggs were absolutely awful, the burger was well below average, the fries suck, the nachos were okay I guess and I had Menudo for the first time here. The restaurant claims its the best Menudo in town and since its my first time trying it I have nothing to compare it to. It tastes like the way a barnyard smells, but I guess I'm glad I tried it. Wish the food was good, but it was crap.

1  Thank Morgan B
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I am sure there are a lot of great little Mexican restaurants in El Paso, and Good Coffee is certainly one of them. It is not fancy by any means, and the parking is tough, but the food was delicious and the service quite good. The waitress, who was wonderful but struggled a bit with English, was very attentive and helpful, and actually suggested some things to us that made the dinner that much better. The fajitas and enchiladas were really great

1  Thank roberto_jose_10
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I have been to El Paso twice in the last 9mths. Good Coffee is a Mexican rest. The food is always fresh and the prices are very good. Huge menu selections and wait staff is friendly as well.

1  Thank Tommytx
Reviewed 17 January 2011

I thought Good Coffee was pretty good. Family members had egg dishes and said the tortialls were really good. I had the menudo which had a great flavor, was not watered down and had tender "menudo". My only complaintt is that the homini was somewhat over cooked. Service was good, but not great, The music was a bit loud, especially for the morning.

Fair warning...parking can be an issue as your choices are right in front with limited room, or there is plenty of parking across the street.

1  Thank blkbart