“Fresh fast Food- Hamburger was Delicious and Fries were Good”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #956 of 1,647 Restaurants in El Paso
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Fast food taken to a different level. The hamburger was fresh, warm and very tasty. The fires were warm and good. What else do you need.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

The fine print: Mini, small, reg, large. Since it's unreadable, you're likely to think "Small, regular, large, X-large." I ordered a large chocolate malt on Thursday, June 9, 2016. It was NOT hand-mixed, NOT ice cream (it reminded me of trying to eat a pillow), NOT chocolate (kind of a light polyurethane foam color), NO malt in it. I paid $5.08 plus $1.92 as a tip. I managed to eat 1/5 of it and left the other 4/5 overnight to see what it would settle into -- a watery mess -- and then threw it out. Four young men at a table in front of me were complaining about their large icy drinks -- "All ice; no flavoring." I may go by and try to get my money back. That's extreme, but this was dishonest in so many ways.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The walk-up service was very good. My order tasted fresh. I guess my dislike is that it's fast food, not a "broccoli" shake with raisins! Just kidding Sonic, lol, lol.