“Stopped by for Pie & WiFi”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #56 of 1,649 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great place where I need to recharge myself and my phone and have some yummy pie.
Great service by Austin and Jaquelyne.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Stopped in here for a late night bite and some tea. Service was friendly and good. Food came out fast! Place was reasonably clean. No complaints here. Just a regular Village Inn Restaurant.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Ate here twice and will do so again before I leave El Paso. Clean, bright place with smiling staff. Food is good, and served promptly and hot. Can't ask for more than that at breakfast time!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This was a first visit to a Village Inn. The server was friendly. I had the Southwest Salad, which was flavorful. Husband had meatloaf - pretty standard served with a tasty biscuit. The best part of the meal was the pie. Coconut cream was creamy and not too sweet. I wish we'd purchased a whole pie to go! Coffee was also good.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We stopped by here for lunch and ordered 2 meals. The food came cold. We had to wait for the waitress a good 10 minutes before she even came to the table. And she never returned to ask if we would like a refill on our drinks, This is the second Village Inn we have stopped at in El Paso and other was no better than this one.