“Good deals on Wednesday”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #857 of 1,546 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Portland, Oregon
“Good deals on Wednesday”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We had the two'fer special and were very pleased. Good food, good service and a very reasonable price. Outback is the place for us when we visit El Paso.

Visited March 2013

El Paso, Texas
“Down Under next year!”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I and my two colleagues made the best of our short work lunch, and this was an excellent choice. I'm partly vegetarian--except when presented the signature meals here! If I'm going to have red meat, it might as well be the best. Not only did the meal arrive fast courtesy of super efficient/friendly/professional Mary (who, remarkably, was the same server last time--lucky us!), but the taste was without compare. The butter & bread was dark and delicious, our iced waters constantly filled, and the fare is inexpensive. I highly recommend this eatery!

• Visited September 2012
El Paso, Texas
“Missing Oz intensified by this fine eatery!”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

It had been SIX years since La Familia Hayburg was Down Under; I was very much in need of an Australian fix and being unable to go there this year (again!), this was the next 3rd best thing. (The 2nd best is tuning into ABC-774, where I can follow news of my home-away-from-home.) I and two of my closest colleagues plus a third retired colleague enjoyed the specialty: steak. That is, until I spied a separate special for Surf & Turf, and quickly altered my order. This super-clean restaurant was starting to fill up with other lunch-goers, and for good reason. The wait-staff is extremely professional, personable, and attentive. Besides them, the manager and hostess also inquired about our satisfaction. Of course, none of us had any complaint, and I was especially pleased with the lobster & steak. My side of garlic potatoes was extremely tasty--I especially liked the drawn butter for the tail! I highly recommend this fine eatery.

• Visited June 2012
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Fine fare .....”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

definitely worth a visit if staying nearby, good food, cold beer and the service was excellent

Visited April 2012
Pueblo, Colorado
“Good Steak At A Cheesy Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 December 2009

Though I never really liked Outback Steakhouse due to the cheesy Australian theme, the steak was rather good. Maybe because it was in Texas and they have to compete with a lot of steakhouses. My steak was a little undercooked but very good. The baked potato and salad were average. Our server was very attentive and the hosts opened the door for us when we came and left.