“Eat there great. Get to go not good.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #988 of 1,592 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I am here on business and ate there Monday night and it was very good. Tonight 2 days later I went in and ordered to go while I had a drink. Service was very nice. I got food to room and it was burnt with no taste . After working 10 hours and very hungry I was not happy.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I like the onion blosson with this nice dip sauce! and the steaks are really good too! the bread they serve as a compliment is also tasty... the service is good, the restrooms are always clean. nice place to have lunch or dinner anytime!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I and three of my colleagues targeted the best luncheon possible for surf 'n turf, the Outback Steakhouse! And the only way to get it is with the wood-fired 8oz steak. You'll not have better anywhere UNLESS you go Down Under (Where my family & I will journey next year!). Not only is the woodfired superior, but get grilled lobster as well. Both succulent dishes take just a few minutes longer, but the wonderfully baked bread & butter served by super Tiffany will keep you sated for the time being. This is a wonderful eatery; I highly recommend it to all! Eat here, eat well, and it'll keep you sustained through the day. In fact, it kept me going very well as I later pedaled some 35miles/56kms, up Hueco Mountain to the former Shamrock gas & cafe/future Cubby Hole Cafe cement pad where I camped for the night! Enjoy!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We had the two'fer special and were very pleased. Good food, good service and a very reasonable price. Outback is the place for us when we visit El Paso.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I and my two colleagues made the best of our short work lunch, and this was an excellent choice. I'm partly vegetarian--except when presented the signature meals here! If I'm going to have red meat, it might as well be the best. Not only did the meal arrive fast courtesy of super efficient/friendly/professional Mary (who, remarkably, was the same server last time--lucky us!), but the taste was without compare. The butter & bread was dark and delicious, our iced waters constantly filled, and the fare is inexpensive. I highly recommend this eatery!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!