“There is better value elsewhere”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #1,030 of 1,607 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Not a very good value. Price its higher than the food and alcoholic drink quality/quantity justifies. Mostly, however, the service was lacking...the service shouldn't have been as poor, considering there were at least a dozen employees walking the floor, at any given time. Had to send plate back due to cooking issue. Buffalo shrimp sauce too salty.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I am here on business and ate there Monday night and it was very good. Tonight 2 days later I went in and ordered to go while I had a drink. Service was very nice. I got food to room and it was burnt with no taste . After working 10 hours and very hungry I was not happy.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I like the onion blosson with this nice dip sauce! and the steaks are really good too! the bread they serve as a compliment is also tasty... the service is good, the restrooms are always clean. nice place to have lunch or dinner anytime!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I and three of my colleagues targeted the best luncheon possible for surf 'n turf, the Outback Steakhouse! And the only way to get it is with the wood-fired 8oz steak. You'll not have better anywhere UNLESS you go Down Under (Where my family & I will journey next year!). Not only is the woodfired superior, but get grilled lobster as well. Both succulent dishes take just a few minutes longer, but the wonderfully baked bread & butter served by super Tiffany will keep you sated for the time being. This is a wonderful eatery; I highly recommend it to all! Eat here, eat well, and it'll keep you sustained through the day. In fact, it kept me going very well as I later pedaled some 35miles/56kms, up Hueco Mountain to the former Shamrock gas & cafe/future Cubby Hole Cafe cement pad where I camped for the night! Enjoy!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We had the two'fer special and were very pleased. Good food, good service and a very reasonable price. Outback is the place for us when we visit El Paso.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!