“Always great”

Ranked #280 of 1,650 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2017

As business traveler like to call in order and pick up. The staff at this Denny's is always professional and friendly. Food good.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I enjoy Denny's for the service and the 50's style looking diners on occasion. Service is good a this one but it was busy since it's close to the airport I suppose. Took awhile for service but understandable. I enjoy their omelets and was in no hurry.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Denny's for brunch and I loved it. Dennys used to make a buffalo chicken salad that was great! I have asked other Denny's to make it for me and they try but it is never the same. I asked the waitress to ask the cook if he could make it for me and he said yes. I am so glad I decided to try it because it was just like the one that used to be in their old menu. I am definitely going back again. Service and food was great. MY husband had breakfast and he really enjoyed it!!!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Went for dinner, service was good. Ordered wings and a side salad, but lettuce was old and ugly. Other than that it was ok.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I stopped for breakfast at 5:15 a.m. on a weekday. My food was good especially the new pancakes with fruit.
The service was a bit slow for a time when people either are going to work or catching a flight.
This is one of the nicest Denny's I have been to.