“Extremely Comfortable Beds.”

Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University
Ranked #4 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed here on 3 occassions while on business travel. The room and facilities are very clean. The beds are very comfortable. The location is very convenient to several excellent restuarants. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Now, I will start by saying that I spent approximately two waking hours at this hotel. It was a crash pad for one night. But, it was a very nice crash pad, and I will certainly return.

The hotel is located on the corner of the UTEP campus, which is a nice place to walk around. There are restaurants and bars in the area, and it's fairly easy to get to I-10 for travel in to other parts of El Paso. Downtown is not too far away...but to be honest, there's not a whole lot to see in downtown. I liked this area more.

Check in was quick, but wasn't too friendly. Not unfriendly, but I am used to being welcomed with a smile, and this just wasn't the case. My room was on the fifth (top) floor, overlooking the university. It was the standard room, but quite spacious and very clean. The air conditioner was efficient and quiet. The restroom was large. The TV was nice with plenty of channels. WiFi is free, but I didn't try it.

Check out was the same - not unfriendly, but not friendly. Parking is free. The pool area is small but decent. There is a restaurant/bar area which looks standard HGI.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Cleanliness, professional staff, excellent food menu and great service from every staff member. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Throughout my travels, I have had occasion to stay at numerous hotel, from five stars to low budget motels. This hotel is great.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Staff was friendly, accommodating and helpful. Rooms were very clean. Lobby was very welcoming. Shuttle service provided free of charge. Internet service was also free. The fitness had enough room to roll out a yoga mat and was quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2014

To be honest, El Paso is not a place I want to live or visit - but I had to come to El Paso for graduate school requirements. I wanted to stay on campus, to allow me to walk back and forth - which I ended up not having to do, because the hotel offered FREE shuttle to the campus and back whenever I needed and even picked and dropped me off at the airport. The rooms are clean, standard hotel rooms, but the service is why I gave this a 5 star rating - wowsa - I felt like royalty. Really. The staff is AMAZING! I had breakfast there each morning (I stayed three nights) and they remembered my name and what kind of tea I liked. When I needed something from the front desk, she also knew my name and was friendly and efficient. The food was outstanding! Great hotel - I would not stay anywhere else in El Paso.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Location is perfect, right next to campus at UTEP. Come for the location, stay for the food! Green chile, and whatever the chef is cooking that night is going to be great! Rooms are clean, newer, and comfortable. Onsite free parking, and free wi-fi. Shuttle driver will take you to airport, or other locations, if he is available, for free. Don't forget to tip! Some of the students seem to have forgotten, or were never taught that courtesy.
Staff is outstandingly friendly, and I was comfortable there for the entire stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

In our opinion the services provided by this hotel exceeded all expectations of a hotel. I have traveled a lot in my career and this facility is the best... no question. The staff were very friendly and very customer focused. They exceeded our expectations. We felt like we were at home and you don't get that type of comfort at other hotels

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business