“Great Service”

Ranked #4 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Rowlett, United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Terrific service by all personnel I came into contact with. The staff is terrific and the food for was great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My stay was great and I stay at hotels all over the country. I was also working. My job was to train a class. I was told to prepare the class for 60 people and it turned into 120 people. I had just over an hour to deal with this increase in attendees and the staff was very helpful to me as I did this. Because of them, the class went off without a hitch. The hotel is very well maintained and clean. I highly recommend this hotel after my very first visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Cypress, Texas
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here on 3 occassions while on business travel. The room and facilities are very clean. The beds are very comfortable. The location is very convenient to several excellent restuarants. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Windhoek, Namibia
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Now, I will start by saying that I spent approximately two waking hours at this hotel. It was a crash pad for one night. But, it was a very nice crash pad, and I will certainly return.

The hotel is located on the corner of the UTEP campus, which is a nice place to walk around. There are restaurants and bars in the area, and it's fairly easy to get to I-10 for travel in to other parts of El Paso. Downtown is not too far away...but to be honest, there's not a whole lot to see in downtown. I liked this area more.

Check in was quick, but wasn't too friendly. Not unfriendly, but I am used to being welcomed with a smile, and this just wasn't the case. My room was on the fifth (top) floor, overlooking the university. It was the standard room, but quite spacious and very clean. The air conditioner was efficient and quiet. The restroom was large. The TV was nice with plenty of channels. WiFi is free, but I didn't try it.

Check out was the same - not unfriendly, but not friendly. Parking is free. The pool area is small but decent. There is a restaurant/bar area which looks standard HGI.

Palmdale, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Cleanliness, professional staff, excellent food menu and great service from every staff member. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Throughout my travels, I have had occasion to stay at numerous hotel, from five stars to low budget motels. This hotel is great.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Prospect
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Staff was friendly, accommodating and helpful. Rooms were very clean. Lobby was very welcoming. Shuttle service provided free of charge. Internet service was also free. The fitness had enough room to roll out a yoga mat and was quiet.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

To be honest, El Paso is not a place I want to live or visit - but I had to come to El Paso for graduate school requirements. I wanted to stay on campus, to allow me to walk back and forth - which I ended up not having to do, because the hotel offered FREE shuttle to the campus and back whenever I needed and even picked and dropped me off at the airport. The rooms are clean, standard hotel rooms, but the service is why I gave this a 5 star rating - wowsa - I felt like royalty. Really. The staff is AMAZING! I had breakfast there each morning (I stayed three nights) and they remembered my name and what kind of tea I liked. When I needed something from the front desk, she also knew my name and was friendly and efficient. The food was outstanding! Great hotel - I would not stay anywhere else in El Paso.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Location is perfect, right next to campus at UTEP. Come for the location, stay for the food! Green chile, and whatever the chef is cooking that night is going to be great! Rooms are clean, newer, and comfortable. Onsite free parking, and free wi-fi. Shuttle driver will take you to airport, or other locations, if he is available, for free. Don't forget to tip! Some of the students seem to have forgotten, or were never taught that courtesy.
Staff is outstandingly friendly, and I was comfortable there for the entire stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business