Overall, I had a great experience and if you are traveling to El Paso, I would recommend this hotel for you stay.
1) Great location. There are a lot of restaurants that are in the area and they are all in walking distance if you don't have a car.
2) The staff are all very friendly and professional
3) The hotel is clean and my room was very large.
4) The hotel has a shuttle, which is nice.
1) The hotel hallways had very dim lighting. At first I thought it was because I arrived in the evening, but the lighting remained the same throughout my stay
2) The cleaning service was not consistent. On some days the cleaning person did a wonderful job and even left me candy. On another day, the person did cleaned didn't do a great job.
3) The morning of my departure, my toilet flooded. It had been making noises during the previous day, but the next morning it over flowed. However, they did say they would take care of it right away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the campus of the University of Texas at El Paso and across the street from two major medical centers. The hotel is within a 5 block radius of over 50 restaurants, bars and stores. Just one and half miles from the El Paso Convention Center/Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Hilton El Paso
- El Paso Hilton Garden Inn