“Convenient location to border and nice staff”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East
Ranked #49 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Convenient location to border and nice staff”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

It is a clean hotel and the personnel is very nice. I'd like to stay at this place due to its close proximity to Mexican border. It is also close to restaurants, the movie theater, and the shopping plaza.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Gokhan S
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
Thank you very much Mr. Gokhan S for such a lovely response. I am glad to hear our hotel met and hopefully exceeded your expectations to hospitality guidelines in El Paso, Texas, and choose us again on your future travels to El Paso.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
USA
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My son and I stayed here for 2 nights (July 8-July 10, 2012) while my husband went across to Ciudad Juarez to take his mom to the consulate for her green card. The staff were very helpful and very friendly. They allowed us to check in early. The driver that they obtained for my husband took him to Juarez our first night and returned him when he was finished at the consulate on Tuesday. He was very polite, courteous, and reasonably priced. There is a large movie theater right behind the hotel that we really enjoyed. There are plenty of fast food, shopping, etc right near the hotel. The hot breakfast was great each morning-my son is a picky eater and he loved the breakfast. Our room was quite spacious and the refrigerator and microwave were great to have. It saved us having to go out for our snacks.They also have a nice indoor pool.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with children, the extra few dollars to have the microwave and refrigerator is...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Debbie72usa
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, 8 November 2012
Debbie72USA- On behalf of our entire staff "THANK YOU!!!'' We really appreciate your review and are glad to have had you as a guest. We hope to see you soon. Be safe.
Dundee, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I stayed in this hotel as my base when I recently had a week's long trip to Mexico on business. as the hotel is situated close to the I-10, it was perfect for the short 20 minutes journey over the border to Juarez.

The hotel was quite busy when I stayed there, mostly people on business, but there were a couple of families there during my stay.

The rooms were very clean, no issues whatsoever. There is a small indoor pool and a fitness room housing a few machines.

Unfortunately there's no restaurant or bar facilities on the premises, but they do provide a free cooked breakfast. Luckily there are a few diners within walking distance which met the needs of a hungry and thirsty traveller.

I'd definitely stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank DH317
Dear DH317,
We loved your review. We do appreciate all the ggod things you had to say. We hope your business is doing well and hope to see you soon.
Sherwood Park
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I had a very short stay here. I didn't arrive until after midnight and left at 7:30am so take my review with that in mind. The staff at check in and check out were very friendly. I was traveling with no baggage due to airline issues so the hotel staff supplied me with a toothbrush and toothpaste. The hotel was easy to get in and out of and it was very quiet. The room was very clean and everything worked. The breakfast was very good and I noticed quite a few family's eating and they all seemed to enjoy it. I'm not sure if I will ever be back in El Paso again but if I do, I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank wolfden
Hello Wolfden.
we wish you would have stayed longer so we could please you all the way. We hope you come to El Paso soon and just know we will be waiting for you. Be safe!
Mt. Juliet
Reviewed 9 February 2012

This Holiday Inn Express was very clean an easy access to interstate 10. It appears to be somewhat new as that everything looked very fresh. Front desk was very friendly/professional. Breakfast was alittle shy on some items but overall was what I would expect at this type of lodging.

Room Tip: The suites are nice if you like alttle leg room or for larger families.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank csmfowler
Dear CSMFOWLER,
We do appreciate you taking the time to do a review on our hotel. not only a review but a great and honest one. We hope to see you soon. Be safe!!
Nutley, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This was my first stay at this hotel, but I'm sure it will not be my last as I will be traveling regularly to El Paso on business. This hotel knows how to do it right. It is clean, the staff is extremely friendly/professional, and the breakfast in the morning is outstanding! I did not use the pool or exercise room, but both looked very nice.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank MarkieJ1216
MarkieJ1216- reading your review got me so excited that people love our hotel as much as I do. We are so proud of what we do and are proud to hear that you held our hotel so high as far as expectations. We will always go the extra mile for you. Thank you and be safe. See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!
michigan
Reviewed 9 December 2011

I'm a fan of Holiday Inn Express; I find them clean, bright and cheerful, but this one is a little faded around the edges. The bathroom was OK but with a few little marks and scratches. The carpet was the same and one of the chairs did have some unpleasant stains. Also, in the evening it took forever for the shower to run hot (but maybe that was just my room.) Wireless internet - free - was on the slow side.

Those negatives aside, the flat panel TV was nice, the bed comfortable and towels and bedding all in good condition. The breakfast area was well stocked when I arrived there at around 7 am, though I did hear that it tended to run short by 7:30.

For those looking for an evening meal, there are several chain places within walking distance.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank MIfamilyguy
MIFAMILYGUY- We do apologize for the inconveniences but we do hope you visit us once again. We are most certainly sorry to hear that you stay wasn't up to par. We can make you happy as can be if given another chance. Be safe.