Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East
US$84
ExtendedStay
US$86
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Hotel room was decent but could have used a deep clean.
Bathroom had a lot of hair built up in cracks and crevices.
Biggest complaint...Their "Indoor Heated Pool" was FREEZING!!! I don't mean 'Whew, that's chilly'...I mean my lips turned blue within 5 minutes! When I mentioned it to the desk, he replied with, "Yeah, we've heard that before."
Not worth the price...Try somewhere else.

Room Tip: If you want to go east of the hotel, go around the back. The access road the hotel is on is a one way west bound road.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Christy007
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for taking time to review. I apologize about the pool. We are working on the temp and hope your next stay is much better.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Internet was fast. Breakfast is ok no complaints. I do not eat the hot breakfast just oatmeal and bread because no matter what hotel they all are bad for hot food. In a great location for food. I stayed 2 nights. I came in after cleaning and found they had only picked up a piece of food I dropped on floor not vacuumed because there he same toilet paper on the bathroom floor and the piece of plastic from the laundry plastic bag.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Justin H
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Justin H.,
We are so happy you enjoyed our hotel and apologize about the floor.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I stay here a lot for work. Great location on the east side, near lots of restaurants and shopping. There is a theatre nearby too. Hotel is clean and kept up well, and the staff is GREAT. They are all very helpful and attentive. The staff are really friendly and call me by name since I visit so often. They have free popcorn for an afternoon snack. Hotel is conveniently located on the north side of I-10. I have never had a bad stay here in 4 years of nearly monthly visits!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Betsy H

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you chose our hotel for many years.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

If you need to be in eastern El Paso, this is a great stay for the price. We had the executive room which was big and the bed was super comfortable. Only complaint was the shower. The pressure was weak and "max hot" was still a bit cold.

The staff are very friendly there and the free breakfast was nice.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

CREN1992,

Thank you for your feedback. We do like hearing the good and also the constructive. We are happy with the fact you loved the space and comfort of the room. However I do apologize about the weak pressure. We will be looking into this. Thank you for your time and be safe!!

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

We would absolutely stay here again. The service was friendly and the whole place was extremely clean. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast was great, including two kinds of eggs, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and sausages in addition to the usual yogurts and pastries. The suite was large, very comfortable for a family of four. The beds were very comfortable and came with soft and firm pillows. Great hotel for a family with kids.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank NMmama
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

NMmama,

Why thank you very much!! I am glad you and you and your young family. I am extremely proud of our staff for making your stay so pleasant. We do hope to see you again. Be safe.