“New and comfy”

TownePlace Suites El Paso Airport
Ranked #16 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were looking for a Suite hotel for our trip to El Paso to visit our oldest who is stationed at Fort Bliss. This hotel fit the bill! Because my children are 12 years apart and my son is not a grown up, he doesn't like to share a bed with his little sister. So, we now look for hotels with hideaway beds. Our room had a full kitchen: stove, refrigerator, microwave. This hotel was just completed in March of 2014, which appealed to me because everything was brand new and up to date.

This hotel is conveniently located to Fort Bliss and the airport and we received a $5/night military discount by putting the reservation in my son's name.

I liked the bathroom which had a ledge above the sink area to keep all of our toiletries. This kept them out of the water and off the main counter area. The only problem with the ledge and the mirror being high up, was that my 8 year old daughter could not see herself in the mirror when she brushed her teeth. The beds were comfy and we had plenty of space to roam in our room, plenty of plugs for all our electronics and a nice desk area for laptops.

Breakfast was average. Had all the things you want for a quick and cheap (free!) breakfast to start your day. The staff was very helpful and even made some extra crunchy bacon for my daughter who won't eat any bacon that you can blow bubble with! :)

The blow dryer in my room didn't work properly, so they brought up a brand new one, right out of the box.

The pool area was lovely. It had a covered section with couches and a big screen TV and a ceiling fan and several outside tables in the covered area. There was also a grill near the pool, more tables with umbrellas and many lounge chairs. The pool was clean and clear and had some lovely water features. My daughter loved the pool!

All in all, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Eunice C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I’m so glad you and your family enjoyed staying at our hotel, I have shared all the positive comments with my team and we hope to see you soon in the near future.
Once again Thank You! It makes our day to see a happy guest.

There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites El Paso Airport

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Since my stay here at the Towne Place Suites by Marriott in EL Paso Texas, i have had nothing but positive and friendly service. All the Staff here From Erica, Eunice, Kim,Angelica,Diana,Alex,Ruby,Elizabeth,Mike,Zarra and more have all been exceptional to be around. They are always ready to help if you need anything from food to house keeping they get it done for you. Need a ride no problem the shuttle will take you to the Airport, local stores etc. Need directions that's not a problem either the staff will get directions for you just tell them where you need to go. this has been by far the best hotel experience i have ever had in the US. you even get breakfast every day and dinner 4 nights a week this place is absolutely GREAT!

Room Tip: first floor is easy access from any side of the building rooms are large with appliances like refrig...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Eunice C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you so much for your great review!! I shared with my team all the nice comments, we are very happy to see you enjoy staying with us, we are committed to our guests and our number one goal is to keep our guests happy, once again thank you!! hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel, staff and suites exceeded my expectations. Great food, gym and outside patio and pool area. Very clean hotel. The shuttle service to the mall was a huge plus for me.

I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ResidenceInnElSeg
Eunice C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for your review and for giving us an opportunity, we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and definitely looking forward for your next visit.
Thanks once again and hope you have a great day!

General Manger

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The staff is warm and inviting, greeting you with a smile and if you permit a joke or two. They are very personable but remain professional. Morning breakfast is different every morning which is very nice break from the mundane. The young man who cooks dinner at night takes great pleasure in his creations, it's nothing elaborate but it certainly not just poured out of a can. The evening happy hour brings out most of the guest which is a nice atmosphere to mix and mingle. The manger makes her round greeting you with a warm smile and she seems genuinely concerned about your stay. I am here on business but the staff make it as comfortable as home.

2  Thank Frank N

Thank you for your review! On behalf of my team we want to say thank you for your comments and for trusting us, our goal is to make our guest at home and we are glad to see we achieved with you.
Once again Thanks! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Genrela Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel during a recent business trip. It is new, beautiful with a wonderful staff. The evening social had good food o the buffet. The rooms were large and comfortable. Will definitely stay in this hotel the next time I am in this area.

Room Tip: Did not have a restaurant, but it had breakfast buffet and evening social daily. Did not order room...
1  Thank Paula Z

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at TownePlace Suites El Paso Airport. Our goal is to give our guests an exceptional stay, and I'm glad to hear that we achieved that! Please allow us another chance to host your stay the next time you are in El Paso.
Once again thank you and hope you have a great day!

General Manager.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great hotel to stay long term or short term. I would highly recommend it.
We booked this hotel with a big group of 10 for business and they are very accommodating to our early morning schedule for breakfast and late nights for dinners.

1  Thank Mike-Michelle R
Eunice C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking time and writing a review for our hotel, we appreciate your business and we are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you so much, we hope to see you soon here in El Paso TownePlace Suites! Have a great day!!

Eunice Corbala.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is my 3rd stay at the Townplace Suites in El Paso. It is a brand new hotel and everything about it was great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Great location near the Air Port and Ft Bliss

• Stayed: May 2014
Eunice C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us, we would love to see you back soon.
Hope you have a great day!