“Stay was too short!”

Homewood Suites El Paso Airport
Ranked #15 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Great facility, great staff, great everything. I wish I had more time to spend at this fantastic hotel. I was traveling from Houston to Los Angeles and got to the hotel too late for the manager's special. I also was not able to use the indoor pool or fitness center, as I had to get on the road. I did have the hot breakfast and even took some fruit and coffee for the road. I highly recommend both this hotel in particular and Homewood Suites in general.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Out hotel's priority is to ensure that our guests are extremely satisfied with our amenities and services during their stay. 'We are glad to hear that while you were only here a short period of time, you were able to enjoy some of what we have to offer. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope to see you soon!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites El Paso Airport

Reviewed 28 August 2013

This Hotel is located in the perfect location for enjoying El Paso. This has been my third trip to El Paso, and this was my best stay of the three. Close to the airport, close to Wal Mart, close to the Ft. Bliss gate where business was being held, what eles can beat that for a business trip. Even the night time view was memerable. Free wine and food monday thru thursday, a winning combo everytime.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

We are estatic to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is very nice to hear that were able to enjoy some of our amenities. We do try to cater to all kinds of travelers and it's good to hear that as a business traveler, we were able to meet your needs. We hope you choose to stay with us on your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

One of the cleanest hotels I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. Wonderful staff and the accommodations were great. Convenient for work and many restaurants. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone travelling in the El Paso area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. Keeping our hotel clean is one of our main priorities in our hotel so it is very gratifying to know that our guests notice this. We hope that you stay with us during your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

With a name like Hilton you expect a certain level of cleanliness. Our room carpet was supposed to be yellow but was so dirty it had huge black stains everywhere, the couch and chair had tons of wear and tear along with dark stains. Scuff and other stains cover the walls and doors. I told the front desk staff and no one offered a new room or to have housekeeping come upon just checking in. SO I ask for cleaning solution to clean myself and it took two hours for someone to bring me some from maintenance. I then cleaned the entire suite to feel comfortable just staying. My husband was getting in from Afghanistan and we had to have somewhere to stay for a week. If it had not been for that circumstance I would have left and gone elsewhere. I would be very reluctant to ever stay a Homewood and never again in El Paso! Such a dirty hotel and city!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jena K
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am sorry that you found our hotel below standards. While we are not a new property, we do emphasize on the importance of keeping our entire hotel clean. I feel that this is an isolated event as our hotel prides in it's cleanliness. Again, I apologize for your bad experience at our hotel and wonderful city and hope that if you ever come back to El Paso, you find your visit more enjoyable.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

This is a very good hotel, value for money. Conveniently located, secure and well maintained. I would recommend it to anyone planning to be in El Paso for business or visiting. I had only one minor problem, the sheets are too small for the very comfortable beds and one ends up with the sheets in a twist.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thank you for your kinds comments. We take all of our guests' concerns into serious consideration and rest assure that yours are not being ignored. Again, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We hope you choose to stay with us during your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

i would stay again not sure why this has to hve 200 characters. I am busy and do not like to be made to complete something.. if there is a bad experience or a good experience it can be addressed by the score.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are glad to know thalt you were exremely satisfied during your last stay with us. Thank you for taking the to take our survey. We hope to see you back in our hotel soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was delighted to have the good fortune of choosing this particular Hilton Hotel. It was very convenient & central to all the places I needed to visit during my stay. The accommodations were superb & the entire staff were always helpful. I highly recommend this Homewood Suites to anyone!!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

On bahalf of all of our staff and everyone at Hilton, we want to thank you for your kind comments. We enjoy reading comments like this as we hope to satisfy every guest that stays with us. We hope to see you back here soon!